You can add here the info of Elvis in the media

Tue May 16, 2006 6:07 pm

Don't know much about the Geller (except for negative things I read
about him) but he did pay out some pretty big bucks for the house and
I hope he does something with the house that the fans can enjoy also.

I have read many books on Elvis' beliefs.... and the truth is that Elvis
was way ahead of his time in so many things... it will be interesting !!

"It will have all the bizarre things that Elvis Presley believed in," including his fascination with UFOs, Geller told Reuters.
"He was ahead of his time."
hope he does something good with

Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:25 pm

I recently heared The Wally (Geller) did not get the house. Thank Goodness!

Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:19 am

I seem to recall Uri Geller saying that he met Elvis one time

Elvis wasn't ahead of his time because he believed in UFOs and other bizare things. That was a sideshow. It strikes me that Uri Geller and Larry Geller have more than a surname in common.

Gellers not done bad for a guy who bends spoons for a living. Its amazing the number of people who believe he has pshyic powers.

I remember him communicating telepathically with Michael Jackson in the jungle when he was on 'I'm a celebrity get Me Outta here'. Apparently he got in touch with "Micheal" and could sense Jacko smiling at him as he wished him a happy birthday. Perhaps he was smiling because it wasn't his birthday that day.

This was before Uri Geller got Jacko involved with Martin Bashir and the infamous program that brought him down ( wheres the psyhic powers when you need them). I doubt Geller communicates with Jackson over the telephone these days never mind with his mind.

Heres what happened when he won and lost Elvis house on e-bay. I think hes been cheated myself but once again - you'd think he'd see something like this coming. Even if you don't have pyshic powers, common sense would decree that you be wary and check everything out before you 'buy' houses on auction sites.

http://www.nme.com/news/elvis-presley/23235

Uri Geller loses Elvis house in eBay mix-up
He's "mind-blown angry"

Celebrity spoon-bender Uri Geller is threatening legal action after discovering a house he bought on eBay, formerly owned by Elvis, has been sold to someone else.

Geller made a winning bid of $905,100 (£481,000) for the house in May. However, he has found out the vendors sold the property, where Elvis lived before up-grading to Graceland, to music producer Mike Curb.

"We are absolutely, mind-blown angry. Of course we're going to sue," he said.

It is not known how much Curb for the four-bedroomed Memphis House. Elvis bought it in 1956 with the royalties from 'Heartbreak Hotel'. He only stayed there a year before fan intrusion forced the move. In the short time that he lived there, the King had a granite swimming pool installed in the garden, which at 50 feet long was the largest residential pool in the city at the time.

Ebay are being circumspect about responsibility for the blunder.
"The platform we provide in real estate really serves to generate interest," said eBay spokeswoman Catherine England. "It isn't a legally binding contract."