You can add here the info of Elvis in the media

rare Elvis songs played on radio

Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:13 pm

Radio Mi Amigo 192 presents in cooperation with ELVIS NEDERLAND.com each wensdayevening "The Memphis Flash". http://www.radio-miamigo.nl

"The Memphis Flash" is a two hour long full unforgettable Elvis sound each wensdayevening 21:00 - 23:00.

Source: Radio Mi Amigo 192
Last edited by FvV on Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:44 am

You should try and seek out Sirius Satelitte radio.

They have dedicated an entire channel, 13, to the one and only KING of ROCK N ROLL and they (Elvis radio) constantly change the format and songlists around a bit.

one minute they will play Hard Headed Woman, srt8 into Moody Blue, side by side...

One minute, TOO MUCH, the next, EASY COME, EASY GO...

Interesting and essential :!: :!: :!:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:02 am

and you can't get it in Australia :cry:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:56 pm

That´s why I like Sirius. It is playing Always On My Mind and then suddenly you may hear Confidence.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:54 am

renanagulled wrote:
That´s why I like Sirius. It is playing Always On My Mind and then suddenly you may hear Confidence.

Well... the latter song getting airplay might not be a good thing, actually... :wink:

Br
Kristian

Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:58 am

You mean C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-C-E?

Or the gospel song I've Got Confidence?

If it's the former, I'd temporarily switch stations. That one always brings a tear to my eye.

To think that the sweet little girl was afraid to go down the slide and those mean boys were making fun of her.

I can't talk about it anymore.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:09 am

elvisjnr wrote:and you can't get it in Australia :cry:

You can get it online I would think. A three day trial is free at http://www.sirius.com I just signed up and I'm listening to I Was the One as I type :D

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:44 am

Rob wrote:You mean C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-C-E?

Or the gospel song I've Got Confidence?

If it's the former, I'd temporarily switch stations. That one always brings a tear to my eye.

To think that the sweet little girl was afraid to go down the slide and those mean boys were making fun of her.

I can't talk about it anymore.

I think he really wanted to say CONFIDENCE from the movie Clambake... Maybe Renan wanted to express that you can listen to all songs from Elvis on the radio no matter what.

Anyway, it´s a great radio and the first time I connected I heard "I´ll Remember You" that was released at "SO HIGH" from FTD. What a great outtake!!!!!

Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:28 pm

Lets just hope they will play the alternate takes of Old Shep! :lol:

Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:35 pm

There's a change:

http://www.stadfm.nl presents in cooperation with ELVIS NEDERLAND.com each mondayevening and tuesday evening "The Memphis Flash".

"The Memphis Flash" is a two hour long full unforgettable Elvis sound each mondayevening 19:00 - 21:00. Also on tuesday evening from 19:00 - 20:00.

The first monday broadcast is at 20 march, the tuesday broadcast is coming 14 march.