Re: Ivory Joe Hunter Says Hello -> July 1957 ?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:44 pm

E-Cat wrote:
bripet56 wrote: Well Doc, don't take my word for it, visit her Flickr-page yourself and you'll learn that Victoria is the daughter of Flickr user Radacine1. Ivory Joe Hunter was the cousin of Radacine1's mother on her mothers side.

Brian, after having a closer look at the picture, I agree that it is not Joe Hunter. However, since Victoria is family
on her mother's side, she is also one of the few people who would be able to confirm if pictures from this meeting
exist. Perhaps she can confirm if photo's exist ?

I have already written to Victoria again to hear if she knows about any photos of Elvis and Ivory Joe Hnter. I will also contact her mother.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:48 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
bripet56 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Brian -

Who is "Flickr user Victoria"? It would support your strongly-worded conclusion to know.

Otherwise, who in the heck might it be in the posted photo? And is it from July 1957?

Well Doc, don't take my word for it, visit her Flickr-page yourself and you'll learn that Victoria is the daughter of Flickr user Radacine1. Ivory Joe Hunter was the cousin of Radacine1's mother on her mothers side.

This seems to be far from a definitive source.

Well Doc, I don't know what kind of source you'd find definite. Ivory Joe Hunter is dead so he can't tell us and these girls are family so I'd say the source is pretty definite.
It's definitely much better than a guess. We can't win them all. :)

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:35 pm

bripet56 wrote:
E-Cat wrote:
bripet56 wrote: Well Doc, don't take my word for it, visit her Flickr-page yourself and you'll learn that Victoria is the daughter of Flickr user Radacine1. Ivory Joe Hunter was the cousin of Radacine1's mother on her mothers side.

Brian, after having a closer look at the picture, I agree that it is not Joe Hunter. However, since Victoria is family
on her mother's side, she is also one of the few people who would be able to confirm if pictures from this meeting
exist. Perhaps she can confirm if photo's exist ?

I have already written to Victoria again to hear if she knows about any photos of Elvis and Ivory Joe Hnter. I will also contact her mother.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

`
Great Brian, you never know what they find in their family album...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:16 am

bripet56 wrote:Well Doc, I don't know what kind of source you'd find definite. Ivory Joe Hunter is dead so he can't tell us and these girls are family so I'd say the source is pretty definite.

My point is there is almost zero credibility in declaring "Conclusion: The photo is NOT of Ivory Joe Hunter" based on the internet testimony of a source claiming to be at least thrice removed from the subject.

But, hey, that's me.