burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

One Badass Setup!

Mon May 05, 2014 9:48 am

A member from another forum I frequently visit on Reel To Reel decks just had his Pioneer 707 rebuilt with new heads, and an all recap job, with a custom wooden case made. I would love to hear his setup he has some very nice vintage gear there for sure.]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: One Badass Setup!

Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Lovin the retro vibe promise, bet it sounds soooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet .............

Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:20 am

That cassette deck is REALLY old. It looks exactly like the one I used to have. I mean: identical. But mine started eating tape. :(

I guess you have to take very good care of such equipment.

rjm

Sent via mobile

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:36 am

Very nice setup. And that's one heck of an album choice to showcase. Isn't it good, Norwegian Wood ? :D

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Where's the turntable?!

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Rich_TCB wrote:Where's the turntable?!

It's there in the room somewhere! :D

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:28 pm

cool setup