burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Itunes sync trouble

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:40 am

It won't sync up to my ipod anymore it got all goofed up when i changed isps.How can i get it to work again pls help ty.Also doesnt say the name i use on my ipod either.

Re: Itunes sync trouble

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:48 am

I only know the IPod Classic. This sounds like an account problem with your ITunes account.

They usually send an email when anything changes. Check on your account.

That's another reason I stick with the Classic!

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Re: Itunes sync trouble

Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:01 am

ritchie valens wrote:It won't sync up to my ipod anymore it got all goofed up when i changed isps.How can i get it to work again pls help ty.Also doesnt say the name i use on my ipod either.

I get freeze ups on my I-Pod every now and then as well. It could be a re-charge issue. I simply re-boot my pod by pressing menu & the middle button at the same time.....I then re-charge until it's fully charged.