burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

standalone cd recorder question

Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:10 am

I like the standalone recording unit instead of computer internal usb turntable recorder.Where can i get a new standalone recorder not used?My pioneer 555rw died a year ago i had it since 1992.

Re: standalone cd recorder question

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:08 pm

ritchie valens wrote:I like the standalone recording unit instead of computer internal usb turntable recorder.Where can i get a new standalone recorder not used?My pioneer 555rw died a year ago i had it since 1992.

The best standalones that are still out are the Teac's.

Try Here:
I recommend the first one on the list.

http://teac.factoryoutletstore.com/cat/ ... &chid=1600

Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:16 am

I think Tascam make them, but I lost one of my Philips ones in an earthquake three years ago and have had no success in obtaining a replacement.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 am

mjbrathwaite wrote:I think Tascam make them, but I lost one of my Philips ones in an earthquake three years ago and have had no success in obtaining a replacement.

TASCAM is the professional audio division of TEAC Corporation.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:13 am

I wondered if there was a connection there: when one could still buy cassettes in New Zealand I used to get Teac ones from the people I bought my Tascam recording equipment from.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Just as an example Teac made reel to reel decks for home use as well as a few 4 track systems for home use recordings. Tascam made only reel to reel decks that was designed in mind for mixing and dubbing for studio or professional end results. Although most had the same heads and internal components that were interchangeable, such as capstan motors and belts, the branding and cosmetics is what separated the two although they are basically the same decks.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:24 pm

My r2r player is four track but one of the channels has a very bad hiss where it can;t be heard at all.Channel go out?