burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Will Tin-Foil Help WiFi Signal?

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:16 am

It's all over YouTube and other places. Wrap your router antenna in tin foil, and increase the range.

Is this B.S.? Because my TV won't play this doggone movie for all the buffering! It's driving me nuts!

Otherwise, I get a repeater. But if this homemade fix actually works???

Please advise. (If I am totally gullible, try not to laugh. I didn't make this up!)

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Re: Will Tin-Foil Help WiFi Signal?

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Doesn't sound like you have a Wi-Fi signal problem, sounds like bandwidth to me. (limited download rate)

As to the original question - No.. Not enough to matter..

Re: Will Tin-Foil Help WiFi Signal?

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:16 pm

promiseland wrote:Doesn't sound like you have a Wi-Fi signal problem, sounds like bandwidth to me. (limited download rate)

As to the original question - No.. Not enough to matter..

I have no limits that I am aware of, from my ISP. I can find the EXACT SPOT where the signal plummets up here. I have a signal reader. It's really just one room.

My phone is doing much better now, though, after a software patch they sent OTA. But the TV is now struggling in this one room.

Perhaps the TV needs a firmware update? Don't know how that works!
Thanks.

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4