burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.
Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:54 am
I have the latest Ipod Classic, first released in late 2009. I got mine several years later, updating a 2006 model.
It's still active product, and I see it around often. Especially with people who play music or DJ. There is a definite market for it, so much so that some people have bought spares just in case.
I see no reason not to update it. Just a few little things.
1. Larger *solid state* hard drive, with slots for micro SD cards. This would make it impossible for any other company to compete with capacity.
2. Direct download to device.
3. Apple lossless download support.
4. Make available highest quality compressed files. 320 kbps, no variable bit rate.
5. WiFi download and sync. As an option to the USB sync.
6. Lightning charger support, to adapt to all other peripherals.
7. Touch interface, with perhaps a small virtual click wheel to let you know it's the Classic. Something to clearly distinguish it, on sight, from the Touch.
8. Microphone capability, but no phone or camera. This is an audio device. Make it the best.
9. Easy Cloud support.
Reasonable? This was the device that started it all. Some props!
Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4