burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Windows Movie Maker problem.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm putting together a 3min video of old cinefilm reels that i have had converted onto dvd and im using Windows Movie Maker.

Im using around 20 clips for this video and everything was going great but when it came to publishing the movie (turning it into a movie file onto my harddrive) , it was only when i played it that one particular clip froze.

When i play the clip on timeline it doesn't freeze so i can't work out why it only does this after i have published the movie.

I know a few members who have put movies together in this way and would appreciate any advice if i can get this problem sorted out.

Thanks.

Re: Windows Movie Maker problem.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Bodie wrote:Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm putting together a 3min video of old cinefilm reels that i have had converted onto dvd and im using Windows Movie Maker.

Im using around 20 clips for this video and everything was going great but when it came to publishing the movie (turning it into a movie file onto my harddrive) , it was only when i played it that one particular clip froze.

When i play the clip on timeline it doesn't freeze so i can't work out why it only does this after i have published the movie.

I know a few members who have put movies together in this way and would appreciate any advice if i can get this problem sorted out.

Thanks.

Windows Movie Maker hasn't had the correct updates for quite a while for some of the newer video compressions, and has trouble rendering these properly to DVD standard.
Bodie this is the best on the market try this and if you like it I can help you out with the full version via PM.
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

Post here in the future for quick responses :wink:

viewforum.php?f=67

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Thanks so much, promiseland

This is the info that i was after. :smt023

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 am

You're welcome Bodie!