burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Forum rules

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Why does "Safari" show Flash on FECC?

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:54 am

When I'm on my IPad, every browser shows Flash videos (I think they are, anyway) IN THIS FORUM, but not on other sites.

Why?

I mean, that's nice, but why?

I have the Photon browser, but when you turn on Flash, it gets all stuttery.

rjm

Re: Why does "Safari" show Flash on FECC?

Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:49 am

Surely, someone @fecc-mechanic must know? What is special about FECC that it shows embedded Flash videos when other sites do not? :?

rjm
P.S. -- Googled it. Will this work on my blog? It takes HTML.

<object>
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/[VIDEO_ID]"></param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/[VIDEO_ID]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>
</object>

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. . .

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Jordan may have to pop in on this one. :smt031

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Howdy!
The YouTube video embed works on the iPad because I have it set up to use HTML5/apple compatible video when the code detects an apple product or browser. So in actuality it is not using flash. Hope this helps :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Why does

Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:49 am

fecc-mechanic wrote:Howdy!
The YouTube video embed works on the iPad because I have it set up to use HTML5/apple compatible video when the code detects an apple product or browser. So in actuality it is not using flash. Hope this helps :)

Nice!! Great work Jordan! :smt023

And of course iPad/iPhone does not support, nor is compatible with Flash. Part of the reason why I switched to a Samsung Galaxy SIII :)

Re: Why does

Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:41 am

fecc-mechanic wrote:Howdy!

Thanks! Magnificent work!!

rjm
P.S. -- If you have an IPad or IPhone, *don't* sideload that thing called "Frash." IOS is not an open system, so it voids whatever warranty you have on your device, and it is not the real thing, which you cannot even sideload. Photon streams actual Flash without installing it, and is sold in the App Store. Might be free, or very cheap. Then you can legally watch the vids on my blog. ;)

I am SO not Jordan, who is a genius, but I wil try some code out for my blog. Just experiment with it.