How To Covert Your PDFs Into Images

burning, ripping, decoding ,codec'', etc..
Moderators: promiseland/JimmyCool

Moderators: Moderator1, Moderator2

Forum rules
Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

How To Covert Your PDFs Into Images

Postby promiseland » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 am

For those of you who have downloaded PDF's and always wanted to save pictures that may be part of the file, or have had to shrink them down using the snipping tool to convert them, well I have come across a free program that will allow you to turn any page, or all pages of your PDF into an image file.
I converted 30 pages at 200 DPI in less than a minute it's really fast!

123 PDF to Image

What's great about this other than it's free, is it will allow you to adjust the DPI resolution and quality before converting.
It's extremely easy to use -just drag and drop PDF's into the "Filename" pane as in the image above and hit "Export".

Benefits and features list include:
•convert pdf to image in 3 easy steps
•modify the output image type: BMP, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, EPS, TIFF
•export all pages or a selection of pages
•choose the quality of your JPG file
•use this free PDF to image converter and modify the DPI settings of the output image
•work with password protected documents
•use it for free in non-commercial environments

There is a Pro Version for $19.95 but the only difference is in the Pro you can do more than 50 pages at once, which is no big deal as you can just do 50 pages if necessary to do more just reopen it and add pages 50 thru 100, etc.

Get it here:
http://www.freepdftoimage.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
promiseland
On Suspension Until Further Notice...

Re: How To Covert Your PDFs Into Images

Postby rjm » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 am

Nice. (I generally use Print Screen - if something is not dowloadable by normal means - as in a pdf. Then paste into Paint, and save in the format of my choice. Makes a nice hi-res image. Then throw it into Photoshop to crop and do whatever else I want. This works for anything on the screen. But, of course, it takes time for each image.)

But this sounds a lot more efficient! Thanks!

rjm
rjm

Postby promiseland » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:48 am

rjm wrote:Nice. (I generally use Print Screen - if something is not dowloadable by normal means - as in a pdf. Then paste into Paint, and save in the format of my choice. Makes a nice hi-res image. Then throw it into Photoshop to crop and do whatever else I want. This works for anything on the screen. But, of course, it takes time for each image.)

But this sounds a lot more efficient! Thanks!

rjm

Sure is rjm! A real time saver and excellent quality especially in Tiff format which has much less compression that you wont get with "Print Screen" C&P .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
promiseland

Topic author

Postby rointasa » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 pm

thanks i'm going to try this
rointasa

Postby elvis_king » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 am

Xnview with ghostscript
elvis_king