Here you can discuss other musicians and CD reissues etc

Diana Trask - I Fall To Pieces

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:38 pm

One of my favorite country/pop singers of all time, and one of Aussie's greatest exports... Diana Trask sings this classic Patsy Cline tune. Recording from 1970. Song written by Hank Cochran & Harlan Howard.

phpBB [video]

Re: Diana Trask - I Fall To Pieces

Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:55 am

TCB-FAN wrote:One of my favorite country/pop singers of all time, and one of Aussie's greatest exports... Diana Trask sings this classic Patsy Cline tune. Recording from 1970. Song written by Hank Cochran & Harlan Howard.

phpBB [video]

That was seriously good. Does/did she do any more Country ?

Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:19 am

mike edwards66 wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:One of my favorite country/pop singers of all time, and one of Aussie's greatest exports... Diana Trask sings this classic Patsy Cline tune. Recording from 1970. Song written by Hank Cochran & Harlan Howard.

phpBB [video]

That was seriously good. Does/did she do any more Country ?

She recorded a few country albums here and there. One of the best. She recorded for both Columbia and Dot Records.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Here's another one by Diana...."It Might As Well Be Spring". She's one of the very few that can sing the high notes with ease.

phpBB [video]

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:55 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Here's another one by Diana...."It Might As Well Be Spring". She's one of the very few that can sing the high notes with ease.

phpBB [video]

Another nice one. As a result of your first post, I am going to track down some of her stuff, so thanks.