Here you can discuss other musicians and CD reissues etc

Vanessa Paradis ~ Be My Baby

Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Vanessa Paradis's gorgeously alluring vocals are a perfect match for this terrific Spector-esque production [from the pen of Lenny Kravitz].

A definite highlight of the 90's.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Re: Vanessa Paradis ~ Be My Baby

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 pm

I like her in the movie White wedding cause she is nude.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:46 am

I cannot promise you any nude, but this TOTP performance will forever be burned in the memories of those of a certain generation.

phpBB [video]

"Be My Baby" by the Ronettes

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:03 am

Not familiar with Vanessa. This is the only song I've ever heard of called "Be My Baby" by the Ronettes. A classic!

Elvisly,

Linda

phpBB [video]

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:43 pm

I remember the first time I heard Vanessa Paradis sing Joe Le Taxi and was captivated by her vocals. I have followed her career ever since and bought every album/CD she has released. I was playing the album Vanessa Paradis Live today and realised it is twenty years old this month! Back in 2004 I was pleased to have had an article on Vanessa published in Record Collector.

R-1548274-1227566918.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "Be My Baby" by the Ronettes

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:03 pm

lovin' EP wrote:This is the only song I've ever heard of called "Be My Baby" by the Ronettes. A classic!

Clearly an influence on Kravitz's Spector-ish creation of the same name.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:32 pm

you should still buy Noche Blanche aka White wedding US title to see her nude 17 yr old hot body.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:01 pm

Noche Blanche is a seriously good French drama.

I can post a couple of nude photos of Vanessa in her hotel room. She's known for answering the door and room service in the altogether. Is it allowed to post them here?

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:14 am

In box them to me.pls ty.