Here you can discuss other musicians and CD reissues etc

Rolling Stones - Complete TAMI gig (1964)

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 am

Wow, it's really great to see this vintage stuff again. I first saw this in 1987 on a Australian Rock arena show.
Check out their performances "Off The Hook" "Time is on my side" and "It's all over now". Awesome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGURtu-p ... re=related

Re: Rolling Stones - Complete TAMI gig (1964)

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm

T.A.M.I. Show, a much sought after video was finally released on DVD in 2010. I do not know if a blu ray is available. It's a must have for all music fans!!

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:14 pm

That YouTube video is a rip from the official 2010 DVD release of "The T.A.M.I. Show" film. Surely, it's for sale where you live? And I wonder if director Steve Binder will be pleased?

Oh, and as good as the Stones are in this set, James Brown BLEW THEM AWAY. As Bruce Springsteen said last month during his SxSW Keynote address, it was like the difference between men and boys.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:34 am

:lol: Thanks but I'll download it instead. Love downloading stuff off YT and forming my own audio-visual projects, Hahahahahahaha

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 am

Robt wrote::lol: Thanks but I'll download it instead. Love downloading stuff off YT and forming my own audio-visual projects, Hahahahahahaha

Yes!