Here you can discuss other musicians and CD reissues etc

George Harrison Rarities

Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:25 pm

I have uploaded these George Harrison clips to my you tube account
true love
phpBB [video]

and the complete Dick Cavett show from 1971http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BegFPiai8II [youtube][/youtube]
phpBB [video]

Re: George Harrison Rarities

Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:32 pm

I hope they release "Flying Hour" officially one day..I think it is probebly one of the best unreleased songs from him..it boggles the mind that it was left off of any of his albums when he was alive,
phpBB [video]

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:12 am

joshferrell wrote:I hope they release "Flying Hour" officially one day..I think it is probebly one of the best unreleased songs from him..it boggles the mind that it was left off of any of his albums when he was alive,
phpBB [video]

Agree with you Joshferrell,.it is a fine song

Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 am

keninlincs wrote:
joshferrell wrote:I hope they release "Flying Hour" officially one day..I think it is probebly one of the best unreleased songs from him..it boggles the mind that it was left off of any of his albums when he was alive,
phpBB [video]

One of the best on the original "Somewhere In England". i also like "Sat Singing". I was puzzled when the reissued CD had the original cover art, but not the original track listing.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Very nice clips, guys! Thanks for uploading.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 am

Lonely Summer wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
phpBB [video]

One of the best on the original "Somewhere In England". i also like "Sat Singing". I was puzzled when the reissued CD had the original cover art, but not the original track listing.

I'm hoping they are saving the songs for some kind of Anthology

Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Wondeful track. Not unreleased, but rare is ""Lay his head", only available on the 12 inch single of "Got my mind set on you". It was an another outtake from "Somewhere in England":

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... +head&aq=f

//Björn