Here you can discuss other musicians and CD reissues etc

AC/DC

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:50 am

The lengendary australian/scottish band have the second biggest selling album of all time.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Re: AC/DC

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:38 pm

rocknroller wrote:The lengendary australian/scottish band have the second biggest selling album of all time.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Thanks Pat,classic rockers

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 pm

your welcome ken.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 pm

I was pleasantly surprised with their last album "Black Ice". Rock N' Roll Train is a great tune.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 pm

They are no Spandau Ballet, but they had their moments.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Rich_TCB wrote:I was pleasantly surprised with their last album "Black Ice". Rock N' Roll Train is a great tune.

yeah it was a great album rich a great return to form.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:47 am

midnightx wrote:They are no Spandau Ballet, but they had their moments.

No one is.(thank fecc)

norrie

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:00 am

Gone Shootin' is a song that doesn't get mentioned enough.

phpBB [video]

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:14 am

IMETJB wrote:Gone Shootin' is a song that doesn't get mentioned enough.

phpBB [video]

Gone Shootin' is the second best track of the best AC/DC album ever.The first being Riff Raff.(IMO off course)

norrie

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:33 am

Here here, norrie!

Powerage and Highway To Hell are gems. Throw in Back In Black to round out the Top 3 and you have, in my opinion, all you'll need.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:37 am

IMETJB wrote:Here here, norrie!

Powerage and Highway To Hell are gems. Throw in Back In Black to round out the Top 3 and you have, in my opinion, all you'll need.

That would be my top 3.

norrie

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 am

norrie wrote:
IMETJB wrote:Here here, norrie!

That would be my top 3.

norrie

yeah those 3 sound good to me too !

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Powerage has always been my favourite AC/DC album!

Sincerely MB280E

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:16 am

MB280E wrote:Powerage has always been my favourite AC/DC album!

Sincerely MB280E

Mine too...closely followed by HTH.

suprised High Voltage hasn't been mentioned too. Thats a AC/DC classic too IMO 8)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Agreed NightRider! Already around the time High Voltage was released in Europe and US (1976) these guys had established themselves as a fabulous live act. By the time Powerage was released they were at the top of their powers...one listen to the fantastic live album If You Want Blood(You´ve Got It) is enough to establish that as a fact IMO. :D Then came Highway To Hell...who knows what could have happened had Bon not died...one of the greatest tragedies in rock history if you ask me.

Sincerely MB280E

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 pm

MB280E wrote:Agreed NightRider! Already around the time High Voltage was released in Europe and US (1976) these guys had established themselves as a fabulous live act. By the time Powerage was released they were at the top of their powers...one listen to the fantastic live album If You Want Blood(You´ve Got It) is enough to establish that as a fact IMO. :D Then came Highway To Hell...who knows what could have happened had Bon not died...one of the greatest tragedies in rock history if you ask me.

Sincerely MB280E

+ 1

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 am

Back In Black
The second best selling Album in the world