PBS special "Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme: Memories Of My Mom and Dad with David Lawrence"

Here you can discuss other musicians and CD reissues etc

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, londonflash, Site Mechanic

Topic author
elvis4life
Registered for: 18 years 10 months

PBS special "Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme: Memories Of My Mom and Dad with David Lawrence"

Post by elvis4life »

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/new-steve-and-eydie-tv-special-and-cd-set-from-tj-lubinsky.1186277/

New Steve and Eydie tv special and cd set from TJ Lubinsky
Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by TJL, Saturday at 1:36 AM.

Hi Steve Hoffman forum friends - you're going to see this first - as I love this forum and the work of Steve in all things. My latest special all new from TJL (which we've been working on a for a long long time) hits air Nov. 28th on Thirteen WNET In New York and most public tv stations nationwide on Dec.2nd (7/8pm) check local listings.

Yes, there will be an extensive original audio component in a multi-disc first-time ever CD set, stay tuned for more details on that - stereo fans will be very happy and yes the mult-tracks are involved... That's all I can share for now...Meantime, here tis'.

If you liked what we did with The Carpeners set, you will love what's coming on this all new, public tv exclusive multi-CD and multi-DVD set!

PS - Anticipating a question, sadly, there is no surviving footage in existence of "Footsteps" and "Pretty Blue Eyes"

STEVE LAWRENCE & EYDIE GORME SHOWCASED
IN FIRST-EVER RETROSPECTIVE SPECIAL

Son of Beloved Singers Hosts “Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme: Memories of My Mom & Dad”

For Immediate Release-Pittsburgh, PA

In an acclaimed career spanning over half a century of timeless entertainment, husband and wife Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme represented the very best in popular music, starting with youthful pop hits

in the 1950s and 1960s (Go Away Little Girl, Blame It On The Bossa Nova) followed by their Grammy and Emmy-winning triumphs focusing on the Great American Songbook. Their musician son David Lawrence (High School Musical) hosts STEVE LAWRENCE & EYDIE GORME: MEMORIES OF MY MOM AND DAD, an all-new My Music special to debut the weekend of December 2, 2023 on Public Television stations nationwide, with encore airings through the holidays (check local listings).

“Long before doing doo-wop, folk and soul reunions, the show I most wanted to make was about Steve and Eydie. From the first time I heard Steve sing More and then discovered Eydie’s amazing voice, I knew their beautiful legacy deserved to be celebrated. Thanks to their son David and my team, spearheaded by Jim Pierson, it’s finally happening—Steve & Eydie are back!” exclaims Executive Producer and Director TJ Lubinsky.

Beginning as regulars on Steve Allen’s Tonight Showin 1954, Steve and Eydie were television mainstays for decades, making hundreds of appearances on variety and talk shows as well as headlining their own series. Their 1970s specials devoted to the music of Cole Porter, Irving Berlin and the Gershwins further cemented the romantic and fun-loving couple’s place in the hearts of millions.

Steve and Eydie’s extraordinary life in song took them from Broadway to Las Vegas and all over the world until Eydie’s retirement in 2009. Now, for the first time, their remarkable career is celebrated with musical performances drawn from classic television appearances not seen in years. Joining their son is Carol Burnett, with whom Steve and Eydie enjoyed a longtime personal and professional relationship, and Ambassador of the American Songbook, vocalist Michael Feinstein. “Steve and Eydie were family and I’m so happy to be part of this tribute to my loving friends,” reflects Burnett. “Their work is as important for preservation as any great artists of the 20th century,” adds Feinstein.

STEVE LAWRENCE & EYDIE GORME: MEMORIES OF MY MOM AND DADis a joyful look back at the dazzling showmanship, enduring hit songs, beloved showtunes and favorite standards by two of the greatest voices in popular music and the most successful husband-and-wife singing duo of all time.

P R O G R A M P E R F O R M A N C E S

This Could Be The Start of Something Big (Steve & Eydie)

I’ve Got You Under My Skin(Steve)

The Man I Love (Eydie)

What Now My Love (Steve)

Tonight, I’ll Say A Prayer (Eydie)

Portrait Of My Love (Steve)

Blame It On The Bossa Nova(Eydie)

Sunrise, Sunset (Steve & Eydie)

More (Steve)

Sabor-A-Mi (Eydie)

A Room Without Windows (Steve)

Go Away Little Girl(Steve)

A House Is Not A Home(Eydie)

Darn It Baby, That’s Love(Steve & Eydie)

On A Clear Day(Steve)

I’ve Gotta Be Me (Steve)

What Did I Have That I Don’t Have (Eydie)

If He Walked Into My Life(Eydie)

Irving Berlin Song Medley (Steve & Eydie with Carol Burnett & Sammy Davis Jr.)

As Time Goes By (Steve & Eydie)

STEVE LAWRENCE & EYDIE GORME: MEMORIES OF MY MOM & DAD is a My Music special presentation from TJL Productions Executive Producers: TJ Lubinsky & David Lawrence • Producer: Jim Pierson • Director: TJ Lubinsky

Press Contact: tjlproductions@aol.com

Topic author
elvis4life

Re: PBS special "Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme: Memories Of My Mom and Dad with David Lawrence"

Post by elvis4life »

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/steve-eydie-first-time-ever-cd-set-lots-of-stereo.1187616/

Steve & Eydie first time ever CD set - lots of stereo!
Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by TJL, Nov 3, 2023.

You heard it here first!!!

FIRST-EVER CAREER SPANNING ANTHOLOGY & COLLECTIBLES DISC CELEBRATES LEGENDARY SINGERS STEVE LAWRENCE & EYDIE GORME

TJL Productions in association with Real Gone Music is proud to present STEVE & EYDIE –THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION, the first-ever career-spanning CD collection showcasing
platinum-selling recording artists Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme. This landmark anthology features the Grammy-winning husband and wife team’s classic solo and duet recordings.
The newly mastered and restored set will be released in conjunction with the premiere of the all new My Music Public Television special STEVE LAWRENCE & EYDIE GORME and is licensed exclusively for public television. Disc 5 is exclusive in perpetuity to TJL/Public Television.

– MEMORIES OF MY MOM & DAD, hosted by their son, musician David Lawrence. An additional Public Television exclusive disc, CLASSICS & COLLECTIBLES, contains early hit singles and favorites, many not available in decades, many heard for the first time in stereo.

STEVE & EYDIE – THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION is a deluxe, expansive four compact disc set that collects 72 original audio masters from the 1950s through the 1980s including the duo’s greatest hits, standards and rarities. A 24-page booklet contains extensive liner notes, rare photographs and recording information. Among the musical highlights are Steve’s million-seller Go Away Little Girl as well as Portrait of My Love, Pretty Blue Eyes, Footsteps, More and I’ve Gotta Be Me. Eydie’s smash Blame It On The Bossa Nova is included along with her Grammy®-winning signature song If He Walked Into My Life, plus Sabor A Mi, Too Close For Comfort, Tonight I’ll Say A Prayer, What I Did For Love and more.

Stellar duets on Our Love Is Here To Stay; Cheek to Cheek; True Love; Sunrise, Sunset; Baby It’s Cold Outside and their famous crowd-pleasing theme song This Could Be The Start of Something Big showcase classics from the Great American Songbook, while their storied association with Broadway is represented by solo selections such as My Funny Valentine, The Ladies Who Lunch and Send in the Clowns by Eydie and On A Clear Day (You Can See Forever), What Kind of Fool Am I and Being Alive by Steve, a Tony Award nominee for his starring performance in WHAT MAKES SAMMY RUN.

"For this very special collection the incredible David Lawrence chose the selection of songs for the first 4-CD's" says Co-Compilation Executive Producer and impresario/veteran public television producer/director TJ Lubinsky, "Like Berry Gordy put the The Corporation for the J5, I've got a super-team for the 5th disc selections, featuring many first-time stereo mixes and many first-time stereo single mixes with the experts, including Tom Moulton, Mark Mathews, Bill Buster and our guru 5th cd sound supervisor, Frankie K. Barrie. This selection of songs and super-mixes bring back the life, breadth and emotion making these tunes on CD 5 immersive for the first time anywhere, ever".

STEVE & EYDIE–THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION is available exclusively as a thank you gift to Public Television viewers who call, email or text a pledge donation to their local station in support of the broadcast of STEVE LAWRENCE & EYDIE GORME

– MEMORIES OF MY MOM & DAD, hosted by David Lawrence. The special program premieres December 2, 2023 nationwide (Dec. 30th on Thirteen WNET In NY/NJ - check local listings) with repeat screenings to follow.

For more information, contact: tjlproductions@aol.com

TRA C K L I S T I N G S

DISC ONE 1. This Could Be The Start Of Something Big • 2. Cheek To Cheek • 3. We Got Us • 4. I Want To Stay Here • 5. Darn It Baby, That’s Love

6. No Two People • 7. Baby, It’s Cold Outside • 8. Something’s Gotta Give • 9. Who Wouldn’t Love You • 10. True Love • 11. A Lot of Livin’ To Do

12. For Once In Your Life • 13. Come Back To Me • 14. Sunrise, Sunset • 15. Through The Years • 16. Hallelujah

17. That’s What Friends Are For • 18. Our Love Is Here To Stay

DISC TWO 1. Pretty Blue Eyes • 2. Portrait Of My Love • 3. Footsteps • 4. There’ll Be Some Changes Made • 5. The Ballad of the Sad Young Men

6. Go Away Little Girl • 7. More • 8. A Room Without Windows • 9. I Want To Be With You • 10. The Warm Hours • 11. You And I • 12. Bewitched

13. In The Still Of The Night • 14. Where Can I Go • 15. My Heart Stood Still • 16. I’ve Gotta Be Me • 17. The Drifter • 18. That’s All

DISC THREE 1. I’ll Take Romance • 2. Too Close For Comfort • 3. Guess Who I Saw Today • 4. When Your Lover Has Gone • 5. The Gypsy In My Soul

I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues • 7. Don’t Get Around Much Anymore • 8. Sabor a Mí • 9. Blame It On The Bossa Nova • 10. What Did I Have That I Don’t Have How About Me 12. Tonight I’ll Say A Prayer • 13. God Bless The Child • 14. If He Walked Into My Life • 15. Softly As I Leave You 16. I Wanna Be Around • 17. As Time Goes By • 18. It Was A Good Time

DISC FOUR 1. Two On The Aisle • 2. On A Clear Day • 3. What I Did For Love • 4. An Old-Fashioned Wedding • 5. What Kind Of Fool Am I

6. My Funny Valentine • 7. The Honeymoon Is Over • 8. Mama, A Rainbow • 9. Johnny One Note • 10. In My Own Lifetime • 11. How Could I Be So Wrong

Once In A Lifetime • 13. Small World • 14. With So Little To Be Sure Of • 15. The Ladies Who Lunch • 16. Being Alive
17. Send In The Clowns • 18. Together, Wherever We Go

CLASSICS AND COLLECTIBLES (TJL/PTV Forever Exclusive CD) 1. I’ve Heard That Song Before • 2. I Only Have Eyes For You • 3. And The Angels Sing • 4. Green Eyes • 5. I Hear Rhapsody 6. Side By Side • 7. Why, Why, Why • 8. Love Me Forever • 9. Poinciana (stereo debut)• 10. Mama, Teach Me To Dance • 11. Party Doll (stereo)• 12. You Need Hands (stereo debut) 13, Come Back, Silly Girl (stereo debut) • 14. I Want You To Meet My Baby (stereo debut) • 15. Don’t Be Afraid, Little Darlin’ (new stereo mix from multi-tracks) •
16. I Can’t Stop Talking About You 17. Poor Little Rich Girl (new stereo mix from multi tracks)• 18. Piel Canela (stereo)• 19. Walking Proud (new stereo mix from multi-tracks)• 20. Look Over Here (new stereo mix from multi-tracks) 21. (surprise first time stereo bonus track)

*all information here is subject to change - check your local public tv station web-sites for updates on Dec. 2nd. *
TJL, Nov 3, 2023

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years

Re: PBS special "Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme: Memories Of My Mom and Dad with David Lawrence"

Post by drjohncarpenter »

But does he recall them talking about their experiences on the Sunday, July 1, 1956 episode of "The Steve Allen Show"? They were regulars.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Topic author
elvis4life

Post by elvis4life »

https://theseconddisc.com/2023/11/22/update-something-big-steve-lawrence-and-eydie-gorme-celebrated-on-upcoming-public-television-special-ultimate-collection-cd-box-set-and-more/

UPDATE: Something Big: Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme Celebrated on Upcoming Public Television Special, "Ultimate Collection" CD Box Set and More
NOVEMBER 22, 2023 BY THE SECOND DISC

"Steve and Eydie represent all that is good about performers and the interpretation of a song," Frank Sinatra once observed. "They're the best." Without a doubt, anyone who'd had the opportunity to see Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme onstage - or any of their hundreds of television appearances over five decades - would agree with the Chairman of the Board's assessment. Now, the couple's extraordinary career is being celebrated on a remarkable new Public Television special which debuts on stations nationwide the weekend of December 2, 2023.

Steve and Eydie's composer-musician son David Lawrence (High School Musical) hosts Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme: Memories of My Mom and Dad as part of the highly popular, long-running My Music series. The retrospective, encore airings of which will run through the holiday season, features rare footage of Steve and Eydie inimitably performing classic standards, Broadway favorites, and Brill Building delights. The program includes:

This Could Be the Start of Something Big - Steve and Eydie
I've Got You Under My Skin - Steve
The Man I Love - Eydie
What Now My Love - Steve
Tonight I'll Say a Prayer - Eydie
Portrait of My Love - Steve
Blame It on the Bossa Nova - Eydie
Sunrise, Sunset - Steve and Eydie
More - Steve
Sabor a Mi - Eydie
A Room Without Windows - Steve
Go Away Little Girl - Steve
A House Is Not a Home - Eydie
Darn It Baby, That's Love - Steve and Eydie
I've Gotta Be Me - Steve
What Did I Have That I Don't Have - Eydie
If He Walked Into My Life - Eydie
Irving Berlin Medley - Steve and Eydie with Carol Burnett and Sammy Davis, Jr.
As Time Goes By - Steve and Eydie

"Long before doing doo-wop, folk and soul reunions, the show I most wanted to make was about Steve and Eydie. From the first time I heard Steve sing 'More' and then discovered Eydie's amazing voice, I knew their beautiful legacy deserved to be celebrated," comments Executive Producer T.J. Lubinsky in the press release. "Thanks to their son David and my team, spearheaded by Jim Pierson, it's finally happening - Steve & Eydie are back!" Memories of My Mom & Dad will be accompanied by pledge gifts including The Steve & Eydie Ultimate Collection, a newly-remastered 4-CD box set, and the unique single-CD compilation Classics & Collectibles from Real Gone Music and TJL Productions.

After a brief encounter at the Brill Building, Steve and Eydie met when they were each engaged as regulars on Steve Allen's Tonight Show. Their courtship played out against the backdrop of the early days of television, culminating in their marriage in 1957. Though both maintained flourishing solo recording careers, they performed together onstage and on records until Eydie's retirement in 2009. Memories of My Mom and Dad features their big hits ("Go Away Little Girl," "Blame It on the Bossa Nova"), Eydie's Grammy-winning triumph ("If He Walked Into My Life"), highlights from Steve's Broadway debut ("A Room Without Windows" from What Makes Sammy Run?) and their one joint appearance on the Great White Way (Steve's "I Gotta Be Me" from Golden Rainbow), and a star-studded medley from their Emmy Award-winning tribute to Irving Berlin. Eydie's Spanish language career is represented, too, with "Sabor a Mi."

Joining David Lawrence on Memories of My Mom and Dad is the legendary Carol Burnett, with whom Steve and Eydie shared a longtime personal and professional relationship, and Ambassador of the American Songbook, vocalist Michael Feinstein. Burnett remembers, "Steve and Eydie were family and I'm so happy to be part of this tribute to my loving friends. "Their work is as important for preservation as any great artists of the 20th century," notes Feinstein.

This tribute to music's most beloved married couple begins airing the weekend of December 2 on Public Television stations nationwide with preview broadcasts the weekend after Thanksgiving in various cities - please check local listings. For those readers in the Tri-State Area: New York's PBS station WNET Thirteen has a special preview airing scheduled for Tuesday, November 28 at 8:00 p.m. Special "thank you" gifts will be offered in conjunction with the fundraising broadcasts, including the newly-compiled box set The Steve & Eydie Ultimate Collection.

The 4-CD box set - available exclusively as a "thank you" gift to Public Television donors - has been curated by David Lawrence and is thematically arranged by disc. It features highlights from Steve and Eydie's vibrant discography from their early days at ABC-Paramount and United Artists through their halcyon period at Columbia Records, subsequent classics for Calendar, RCA, and MGM, and favorites from their own Stage 2 and GL Music labels.

CD 1, Duet Classics, spans decades - from Steve and Eydie's first signature song (Steve Allen's "This Could Be the Start of Something Big") through such warm, latter-day favorites as "That's What Friends Are For" and "Through the Years." Along the way, the disc presents timeless standards from Broadway and Hollywood (including "For Once in Your Life" from the couple's own Broadway musical, Golden Rainbow) and further highlights including the delightful Goffin/King confection "I Want to Stay Here" and Eurovision pop hit "Hallelujah." CD 2, Steve Classics, offers a look at his own multi-faceted discography, opening with his earliest AM radio favorites for ABC-Paramount and UA ("Pretty Blue Eyes," "Footsteps," "Portrait of My Love") and continuing with his signature solo tunes "Go Away Little Girl" and "I've Gotta Be Me," and definitive performances of beloved standards such as "More" (in a fresh remix), "In the Still of the Night," and "My Heart Stood Still." As a special bonus, this disc includes two rarities: a previously unreleased rendition of Leslie Bricusse's "You and I" from the musical film Goodbye, Mr. Chips; and the CD debut of Steve's 1969 sunshine pop delight "The Drifter" written by Paul Williams and Roger Nichols and newly remixed for this release.

CD 3, Eydie Classics, takes a similar look at her remarkable discography including the Grammy-winning "If He Walked Into My Life" from Jerry Herman's score to Mame; "What Did I Have That I Don't Have" from Alan Jay Lerner and Burton Lane's On a Clear Day You Can See Forever; and Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil's sparkling "Blame It on the Bossa Nova," a top ten hit for Eydie in 1963. The fourth disc of The Ultimate Collection returns Steve and Eydie to the Great White Way. Broadway Classics rounds up even more of the showtunes that the couple made their own, from playful duets ("An Old-Fashioned Wedding" from Annie Get Your Gun, "The Honeymoon Is Over" from I Do! I Do!) to solos from each. The disc features a mini-suite of songs from Stephen Sondheim, beginning with Eydie's velvety "Small World" from Sondheim and Jule Styne's score to Gypsy and continuing with selections from Anyone Can Whistle (Steve's rapturous "With So Little to Be Sure Of"), Company (Eydie's brassy "The Ladies Who Lunch" and the CD debut of Steve's moving "Being Alive"), A Little Night Music (Eydie's "Send in the Clowns"), and back to Gypsy for "Together, Wherever We Go."

The audio for the 4-CD box set has been newly mastered by Eric Boulanger at The Bakery. A 24-page booklet designed by John Sellards accompanies the release, boasting numerous rare and previously unpublished photos of the artists as well as comprehensive liner notes from The Second Disc's Joe Marchese.

Additionally, Public Television stations will be offering another special exclusive: a limited-edition single CD packaged as a mini-LP album. The newly-curated Classics & Collectibles showcases 20 songs which focus on Steve and Eydie's first decade in the recording studio. Many of these vintage recordings are premiering here in stereo including Steve's "Don't Be Afraid, Little Darlin'," "Poor Little Rich Girl," and "Walking Proud" from the original three-track masters plus "Party Doll" and "Poinciana" as well as Eydie's "I Want You to Meet My Baby," "Love Me Forever," "Mama, Teach Me How to Dance," and "You Need Hands," as well as the duo's "I Can't Stop Talking About You." This disc concludes with the CD premiere of Steve and Eydie's affecting 1980s rendition of Jerry Herman's "Look Over Here" from his Tony Award-winning musical La Cage aux Folles.

That's not all. A DVD "thank you" gift will also be available for Public Television donors. Available only to supporters, the DVD of Memories of My Mom and Dad contains the new 75-minute special (most of the full-length performances on which haven't been seen since they were originally broadcast) plus the complete 1973 Steve & Eydie On Stage NBC-TV special (50 mins.), shot in its entirety in the main showroom at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas with guest appearances by Sergio Mendes & Brasil '77 and Lucille Ball. An additional 30 minutes of bonus material is offered in the form of seven more full-length songs from Steve & Eydie's TV appearances and an extra interview with David Lawrence. The total running time of this extraordinary DVD is approximately 2-1/2 hours.

Be sure to tune into Memories of My Mom and Dad on your local Public Television station beginning the weekend of December 2, and don't miss the DVD release as well as the CD exclusives of The Steve & Eydie Ultimate Collection and Classics & Collectibles. Neither of these titles are planned for retail release.

Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme, The Steve & Eydie Ultimate Collection (Real Gone Music/TJL Productions, 2023)

CD 1: Duet Classics

This Could Be the Start of Something Big
Cheek to Cheek
We Got Us
I Want to Stay Here
Darn It Baby, That's Love
No Two People
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Something's Gotta Give
Who Wouldn't Love You
True Love
A Lot of Livin' to Do
For Once in Your Life
Come Back to Me
Sunrise, Sunset
Through the Years
Hallelujah
That's What Friends Are For
Our Love Is Here to Stay

CD 2: Steve Classics

Pretty Blue Eyes
Portrait of My Love
Footsteps
There'll Be Some Changes Made
The Ballad of the Sad Young Men
Go Away Little Girl
More (Theme from Mondo Cane) (+)
A Room Without Windows
I Want to Be with You
The Warm Hours
You and I (*)
Bewitched
In the Still of the Night
Where Can I Go
My Heart Stood Still
I've Gotta Be Me
The Drifter (**) (+)
That's All

CD 3: Eydie Classics

I'll Take Romance
Too Close for Comfort
Guess Who I Saw Today
When Your Lover Has Gone
The Gypsy in My Soul
I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
Don't Get Around Much Anymore
Sabor a Mi
Blame It on the Bossa Nova
What Did I Have That I Don't Have
How About Me
Tonight I'll Say a Prayer
God Bless the Child
If He Walked Into My Life
Softly As I Leave You
I Wanna Be Around
As Time Goes By
It Was a Good Time

CD 4: Broadway Classics

Two on the Aisle - Steve and Eydie
On a Clear Day - Steve
What I Did for Love - Eydie
An Old-Fashioned Wedding - Steve and Eydie
What Kind of Fool Am I - Steve
My Funny Valentine - Eydie
The Honeymoon Is Over - Steve and Eydie
Mama, A Rainbow - Steve
Johnny One-Note - Eydie
In My Own Lifetime - Steve
How Could I Be So Wrong - Eydie
Once in a Lifetime - Steve (**)
Small World - Eydie
With So Little to Be Sure Of - Steve
The Ladies Who Lunch - Eydie
Being Alive - Steve (**)
Send in the Clowns - Eydie
Together, Wherever We Go - Steve and Eydie
(*) previously unreleased
(**) new to CD
(+) 2023 remix

Classics and Collectibles

I've Heard That Song Before - Steve and Eydie
I Only Have Eyes for You - Steve
And the Angels Sing - Eydie
Green Eyes - Steve and Eydie
I Hear a Rhapsody - Steve
Side by Side - Steve and Eydie
Why, Why, Why - Steve
Love Me Forever - Eydie (++)
Poinciana - Steve (++)
Mama, Teach Me to Dance - Eydie (++)
Party Doll - Steve (++)
You Need Hands - Eydie (++)
Come Back, Silly Girl - Steve
I Want You to Meet My Baby - Eydie (++)
Don't Be Afraid, Little Darlin' - Steve (++)
I Can't Stop Talking About You - Steve and Eydie (++)
Poor Little Rich Girl - Steve (++)
Piel Canela - Eydie
Walking Proud - Steve (++)
Look Over Here - Steve and Eydie (**)
(++) first time in stereo

Steve & Eydie: Memories of My Mom and Dad DVD:

DVD contains the complete 75-minute program as listed above plus:

STEVE & EYDIE ON STAGE: LIVE IN LAS VEGAS

A Man & A Woman - Steve & Eydie
I've Gotta Be Me - Steve
More - Steve
If He Walked Into My Life - Eydie
Where Is The Love - Sergio Mendes & Brasil '77
Sabor a Mi - Eydie, Sergio Mendes & Brasil '77
Our Love Is Here To Stay - Steve
The Honeymoon Is Over - Steve & Eydie
Bosom Buddies - Eydie & Lucille Ball
Cole Porter Medley - Steve & Eydie
The More I See You/You Fascinate Me So/Just In Time/My Kind of Town - Steve & Eydie

Bonus Songs & Features

All By Myself - Steve
Bye, Bye Blackbird - Steve & Eydie
Swanee/Rock-A-Bye Your Baby - Eydie
Danny Boy - Steve
Station Identification Skit - Steve & Eydie
What I Did For Love - Eydie
On A Clear Day - Steve
The Honeymoon Is Over - Steve & Eydie
David Lawrence Interview