FTD Tickle Me for sale

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
jerry-walker
Registered for: 8 years 7 months

FTD Tickle Me for sale

Post by jerry-walker »

Hi there,
I've got the FTD of Tickle Me twice so I wanna sell one of them. Interested? Pm me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hank
Registered for: 19 years 6 months

Re: FTD Tickle Me for sale

Post by Hank »

Depends on your asking price...

Topic author
jerry-walker

Post by jerry-walker »

Cd sold

thommesen
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by thommesen »

Am I correct in thinking that this release is now highly collectible and very expensive?.

2kisses&3scarfs
Registered for: 11 years 11 months

Post by 2kisses&3scarfs »

thommesen wrote:Am I correct in thinking that this release is now highly collectible and very expensive?.
Well, I sold my copy for $200, in June of 2014, so I would guess it's worth even more now.

sweetangeline
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Post by sweetangeline »

2kisses&3scarfs wrote:
thommesen wrote:Am I correct in thinking that this release is now highly collectible and very expensive?.
Well, I sold my copy for $200, in June of 2014, so I would guess it's worth even more now.
other than being deleted...why is it highly collectible and commanding those prices??

frus75
Registered for: 19 years

Post by frus75 »

I bet nowadays it'd get less than those 200

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Iván

La voz del Rey

Mister Moon

Post by Mister Moon »

$200 for a regular, single CD, FTD release ?

You guys must be kidding.

What should one pay for "A Boy From Tupelo", then ?

2kisses&3scarfs

sweetangeline wrote:
2kisses&3scarfs wrote:
other than being deleted...why is it highly collectible and commanding those prices??
I have no idea. It was never an album originally, since all the songs for that movie were songs that Elvis had recorded earlier, and they just used them in the soundtrack. That's why I could sell it from my collection- I had all the songs elsewhere, and I knew it had become valuable to others. At the time, I was the only one selling a "Like New" copy on Amazon.com, and it sold rather quickly for $200.

2kisses&3scarfs

Mister Moon wrote:$200 for a regular, single CD, FTD release ?

You guys must be kidding.

What should one pay for "A Boy From Tupelo", then ?
NO, It's for real, I did sell my copy for $200, on Amazon, as I said above. As far as A BOY FROM TUPELO goes, it depends on how many are selling it, I guess. I sold my copy a few years back, for a very reasonable, $225, to someone on this message board. It probably is worth twice that, again, depending upon how many "Like New" copies are available to purchase, and how much someone is willing to spend.

Mister Moon

Post by Mister Moon »

Crazy, man, crazy !

TCB Band
Registered for: 6 years 10 months

Post by TCB Band »

Discogs has the following for A Boy from Tupelo.

$1200
$1634.34

EPA4368
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Post by EPA4368 »

ENDED... Not sealed, but in mint condition...

Elvis Presley tickle me CD Follow That Dream records

Starting bid:US $49.00 [ 0 bids ]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-Presley-tickle-me-CD-Follow-That-Dream-records-/262973411857?hash=item3d3a6fd211:g:QocAAOSw~CFY5b7p

capinguy seller has some FTD titles too...

Elvis Presley FTD CD Girls! Girls! Girls! - Mint!!

Buy It Now US $20.00 Also can Make Offer as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-Presley-FTD-CD-Girls-Girls-Girls-Mint-/152526555505?hash=item23834a8971:g:OkMAAOSwJ4hY9D2s
Last edited by EPA4368 on Thu May 11, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poormadpeter2

Post by poormadpeter2 »

A copy of Tickle Me sold on Ebay last month for £18.
Another sold for £15.
Another copy sold for £151.

In other words, if you wait long enough, you get them for the right place. If you pay £150, you're nuts.

Last night on Amazon marketplace I picked up Memphis Sessions, Too Much Monkey Business, It's Midnight, and The Jungle Room Sessions. The whole lot came to £32 including postage. And, to be honest, that's what a second hand CD SHOULD be fetching. The Memphis sessions shouldn't be fetching £50 as it does on ebay from time to time - all the music is available elsewhere now. But the "I need it now" mentality of Elvis fans means that some people do pay silly money because they;re not happy just to add something to their wish list and check the price every couple of days until a cheaper copy comes along.

And for anyone wanting Elvis at the International, there are three used copies under £8 on Amazon Uk as we speak. And 6 new copies of Girl Happy FTD for £12. Grab em while you can.

Topic author
jerry-walker

Post by jerry-walker »

£15?? I think you're making a mistake.
I've looked in the history On eBay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

poormadpeter2

Post by poormadpeter2 »

Nope. Not mistaken.
tickle me 1.JPG
tickle me 2.JPG
tickle me 3.JPG

sweetangeline
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Post by sweetangeline »

poormadpeter2 wrote:Last night on Amazon marketplace I picked up Memphis Sessions, Too Much Monkey Business, It's Midnight, and The Jungle Room Sessions. The whole lot came to £32 including postage. And, to be honest, that's what a second hand CD SHOULD be fetching. The Memphis sessions shouldn't be fetching £50 as it does on ebay from time to time - all the music is available elsewhere now. But the "I need it now" mentality of Elvis fans means that some people do pay silly money because they;re not happy just to add something to their wish list and check the price every couple of days until a cheaper copy comes along.
yes you got them for a very good price con-grads...that said a second hand CD can fetch whatever it wants...it`s not like there is guidelines to follow...hell people pay silly money all the time for things and many can simply afford to do just that with no issues whatsoever...so to be honest your reasons above are very one sided. What YOU do and what others may do is two different things...it doesn't make YOU right and everyone else wrong!! :wink:

poormadpeter2

Post by poormadpeter2 »

sweetangeline wrote:
poormadpeter2 wrote:Last night on Amazon marketplace I picked up Memphis Sessions, Too Much Monkey Business, It's Midnight, and The Jungle Room Sessions. The whole lot came to £32 including postage. And, to be honest, that's what a second hand CD SHOULD be fetching. The Memphis sessions shouldn't be fetching £50 as it does on ebay from time to time - all the music is available elsewhere now. But the "I need it now" mentality of Elvis fans means that some people do pay silly money because they;re not happy just to add something to their wish list and check the price every couple of days until a cheaper copy comes along.
yes you got them for a very good price con-grads...that said a second hand CD can fetch whatever it wants...it`s not like there is guidelines to follow...hell people pay silly money all the time for things and many can simply afford to do just that with no issues whatsoever...so to be honest your reasons above are very one sided. What YOU do and what others may do is two different things...it doesn't make YOU right and everyone else wrong!! :wink:
What it shows is that the prices of used FTDs has been inflated for years. The vast majority on ebay do not sell because the asking price is too high for a second-hand item - especially when there is a limited market in the first place. I can sell a regular loaf of bread on ebay, convince some mug that it's "rare", and see it fetch £200. But that doesn't mean to say that is the right or sensible price for it. We have this issue with FTD over and over on the board. If a CD is used it isn't, in most cases, going to keep the same value as a new, sealed copy - any more than a car keeps its new price. If Elvis suddenly had a surge in popularity, then perhaps those prices would go up, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. Now, if you can find a mug to buy your Tickle Me FTD for £150, then good for you - why not make the most of a guy (or girl) with more money than sense.

EPA4368
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Post by EPA4368 »

We're trying to help by showing lower prices and where and how to find them, but I think it comes down to some wanting to place a higher value on their items and/or collections than its true value for today's market.