Elvis 78rpm SUN records FOR SALE

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
onelove
Registered for: 12 years 2 months

Elvis 78rpm SUN records FOR SALE

Post by onelove »

Are there any members who are looking for original Elvis SUN 78's?

I have ONE for sale - the SUN 223 (Mystery Train / I Forgot To Remember To Forget) and the SUN 217 (Baby Let's Play House / I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone). It is is almost a NM although it does have a stamp on each side of the label - the 217 is the so called "delta pressing" with the triangle in the trail off.

Link to the ebay auction of the SUN 217;

--> http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-78rpm-SUN-217-Baby-Lets-Play-House-Im-Left-Youre-Right-Shes-Gone-/232198955573?hash=item361022e235:g:X40AAOSw44BYY9yE

sun217-sern2b.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
onelove
Registered for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Elvis 78rpm SUN records FOR SALE

Post by onelove »

The SUN 223 may be sold, but the 217 we decided to put on ebay - no reserve so if you're interested, put in a bid.
We've already sold two original SUN 78's without any problems (see feedback) so rest assured, the record will be packed tightly with loads of padding.

--> http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-78rpm-SUN-217-Baby-Lets-Play-House-Im-Left-Youre-Right-Shes-Gone-/232198955573?hash=item361022e235:g:X40AAOSw44BYY9yE