HUGE ELVIS COLLECTION FOR SALE

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
memphisjim
Registered for: 11 years 11 months

Post by memphisjim »

UK ORIGINAL LPS INCLUDING
UK RD/SF RCA/RCA VICTOR RED SPOT LABELS
UK RD/SF LARGE ORANGE LABELS
UK SF SMALL ORANGE LABELS
UK PL/NL ORANGE/BLUE/BLACK LABELS
FOREIGN RELEASED LABELS
MISCELLANEOUS/PROMO LPS
WORLDWIDE VINYL BOXSETS
PROMO CDS
FTD CDS/FTD 7’’ GATEFOLDS(send wants list)
OTHER ASSORTED MEMORABILIA
SERIOUS COLLECTORS ONLY NO TIME WASTERS
REPLY TO EMAIL FOR LISTS
jimboggan@oceanfree.net
IF YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE SUPPLY
hi there,
I live in Dublin ,Ireland.
I’m 63 years old but young at heart.
In 2008 I was diagnosed with MND/ALS , motor neurone disease. This is a severe progressive, incurable,degenerative neurological disease and ultimately terminal.
I’ve been a lifelong Elvis fan and collector since 1966.
I have many rare items in my vast collection.
I’ve been a frequent visitor to MEMPHIS/GRACELAND for the anniversary. I’ve been 4 times 92,97,02,07. The last time was Aug 07 before I got ill.
Where I’m going I won’t be able to bring my Elvis stuff with me.
So I need to sell most of it before then.
I would like to see my Elvis stuff go to a good home i.e. a true, genuine Elvis fan.
I live at home with my wife who is my sole caregiver.
My speech is slurred. Can’t raise my upper limbs. Can’t even scratch myself. I’ve no quality of life. I’m going downhill rapidly. Don’t know how long more I’ve got. I’m 90% wheelchair bound and housebound.
I have to be washed, dressed, fed and toileted.