STRICTLY ELVIS Magazines

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
Christopher Brown
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

STRICTLY ELVIS Magazines

Post by Christopher Brown »

I have a few duplicate early Strictly Elvis Magazines published by Rocky Barra for sale. Would gladly exchange for two later issues I am missing.

For sale:

12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20.

Each $15 U.S. plus postage (from Canada)

Christopher Brown

Mike Windgren
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Re: STRICTLY ELVIS Magazines

Post by Mike Windgren »

Hi there!! :D :D :D.
Christopher Brown wrote:I have a few duplicate early Strictly Elvis Magazines published by Rocky Barra for sale. Would gladly exchange for two later issues I am missing.

For sale:

12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20.

Each $15 U.S. plus postage (from Canada)
Which years do they belong these numbers to?. And how much is shipping to Spain?. Thanks!. Bye for now :smt006.

Maestro. Mike Windgren. Torero!!!!!!!!.
Always Trying To Make Peace <<--->> On FECC
Not The Best, Just The Coolest Guy Around!.

Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva, viva el amor!!.

Topic author
Christopher Brown
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Post by Christopher Brown »

1969 and 1970. Two issues have been sold. Postage is dependent upon actual charges -- which I can determine depending upon how you wish sent, insured, etc. They are not particularly heavy, so it shouldn't be that expensive.

Christopher Brown

Mike Windgren
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by Mike Windgren »

Hi there!! :D :D :D.
Christopher Brown wrote:1969 and 1970. Two issues have been sold. Postage is dependent upon actual charges -- which I can determine depending upon how you wish sent, insured, etc. They are not particularly heavy, so it shouldn't be that expensive.
Thanks!. Bye for now :smt006.

Maestro. Mike Windgren. Torero!!!!!!!!.
Always Trying To Make Peace <<--->> On FECC
Not The Best, Just The Coolest Guy Around!.

Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva, viva el amor!!.