Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Various EP memorabilia for sale

Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Other stuff is available. Inquire if there's anything interesting.

Re: Various EP memorabilia for sale

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:05 am

Please send me an e-mail to elvisvideos@hotmail.com if you have other concert memorabilia for sale

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:22 pm

What are you looking for the In Person ads, the guitar pick and the '68 special LP ad?

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:45 pm

My sincere thanks to ElvisNorway for superb service. I got the package I ordered within a week, plus everything was neatly packed and arrived here in superb quality. You made this weekend wonderful. I highly recommend everyone to buy from ElvisNorway, and I know he has some great CDs and books for sale, ao the marvellous Showroom International deluxe package. Thanks again!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

elvisnorway do you have the 1971 Las Vegas menu posted here below for sale? :wink:. Thanks!. Bye for now :smt006.