Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Be careful out there ...

Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:35 pm

My first bad experience in Elvis buying and selling in all my years.

I suppose I've been lucky, but considering I was utterly blindsided, I figure it's worth a word to others:

I strongly urge the greatest caution in dealing with John Bernard Pytak / aka powerade923 / aka elvis91352@[domain omitted] / aka anthonysanza@[domain omitted]. He lives in Girardville, Pennsylvania.

Perhaps if I'd gotten a look at his Facebook profile before dealing with him, I might have been a bit more careful. ("im a Superstar do concerts all Over the United States." :facep: )

Live and learn!
Last edited by elvissessions on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Be careful out there ...

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Thank you for the warning elvissessions.