Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ELVIS IN CONCERT - 2nd Edition

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:41 pm

I am currently re-writing my second book, "Elvis In Concert" (corrections, typos, more information, some additional reviews) which will NOT be essential for anyone with my first edition. It is mostly for my resource and reference, but I may make copies if anyone is interested.

I am looking at having colour photos in the 'book', including colour reproductions of my ticket stubs. It will likely only be cerloxed bound (not perfect bound).

Let me know and I'll keep your name on file. It will probably take about five or six months (on again / off again work), as I started this about a month ago.

Also, if anyone has additional information that was not in my second book, "Elvis In Concert", related to those shows (additional reviews, contracts, etc.), please let me know. I'd like this to be a definitive collection of information about these shows I attended -- June 24, 1974 (AS), July 13, 1975 (both), December 31, 1975, June 25, 1976, July 25 - 27, 1976, April 22 - 24, 1977 and June 25, 1977.

Re: ELVIS IN CONCERT - 2nd Edition

Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:18 am

Hey great news Chris!! i have your Two books and very happy with them.Fantastic reading.Thanks a lot for sharing your memories.Count me on your list :D

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:25 am

Thanks Frenchie. I'll let you know.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Count me in Chris, i want this one so bad!!!
Thanks for making this true.

Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:21 am

And i think you should post this on the all elvis section for everyone to see!!!!! ::rocks