Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPH with signature 1960

Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:29 pm

FOR SALE !!!!!!

An original autograph with signature on a postcard.
It was written from elvis to his landlady at the GĂ–THESTR.14 / Bad Nauheim....

TO MRS. PIEPER
MANY THANKS
ELVIS PRESLEY

The size of the card is ca. 21x15cm

Only serious offers please.........

mike.florrysiak@gmx.de
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPH with signature 1960

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Great autograph very cool :lol:

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:26 am

I enquired about this item but wasn't even afforded the courtesy of a reply. Is the seller genuinely interested in selling this item?

elvisinline

Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:16 am

The mention of autographs with an "attachment" to Frau Pieper sets alarm bells ringing. Just check the history of the fake handwritten lyrics (allegedly dated 1958-1960 and allegedly left behind at Goethestrasse 14 along with a trailer-load of "personal belongings") that flooded the auction market 15/20 years ago and I'm sure that there's a common connection.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:51 pm

That auto does look authentic enough, but the seller is using a made up pseudonym name that I do not recognise, with no location specified.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Tony.. wrote:That auto does look authentic enough, but the seller is using a made up pseudonym name that I do not recognise, with no location specified.

Have a close look, the seller is handing out his real name.

There might be a typo in the e-mail adress though :wink:

Try this one: mike.florysiak@gmx.de

Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 am

Tony.. wrote:That auto does look authentic enough, but the seller is using a made up pseudonym name that I do not recognise, with no location specified.

It certainly has the characteristics of Elvis' handwriting, but it's always worthwhile being cautious and doing the detailed research to establish the provenance. Bear in mind that whoever put together the lyric sheets years ago -- and obviously went to extreme lengths to create histories for the pieces -- did such a good job that they fooled some big collectors and famous auction houses at the time.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:35 am

Ok guys. After in depth comparission with known authentic exemplars this one is not authentic.
But a very very good forgery (try).
Hence I hope none bought it.