Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

FOR SALE: THE ROCK 'N' ROLL YEARS, VOL. 1 by Ger Rijff

Fri May 30, 2014 12:35 am

I have a brand new, April 2003, First Printing of this book for sale. $100 plus shipping. USA only, with PayPal. If interested, PM me.

Re: FOR SALE: THE ROCK 'N' ROLL YEARS, VOL. 1 by Ger Rijff

Fri May 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Someone on eBay tried selling this same book for less than $30 very recently and couldn't shift it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-BOOK-THE-ROCK-ROLL-YEARS-MY-WISH-CAME-TRUE-VOL-1-GER-RIJFF-/321397938588?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item4ad4cf599c

Re: FOR SALE: THE ROCK 'N' ROLL YEARS, VOL. 1 by Ger Rijff

Fri May 30, 2014 9:08 pm

I just SOLD this book. Thank you, Roger, for your kind words and comments about the quality of my merchandise. I appreciate it very much.