Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis - The Man And His Music - Magazine

Thu May 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Who can help me with a copy of issue number 6 and 8 of this fatastic magazine series.
thanks.

Re: Elvis - The Man And His Music - Magazine

Fri May 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Sorry I didn't mention in the above post, that I'm willing to pay for it ofcourse :oops:

Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 am

No one?

Thu May 29, 2014 1:15 pm

Your best bet is to check on eBay. They do come up for sale and you might pick them up for very reasonable prices.

In the meantime, you can read the issues in full over at Keith Flynn's site:
http://www.keithflynn.com/the-man-and-his-music/tmahm1_50.html

Thu May 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Garfield wrote:Your best bet is to check on eBay. They do come up for sale and you might pick them up for very reasonable prices.

In the meantime, you can read the issues in full over at Keith Flynn's site:
http://www.keithflynn.com/the-man-and-his-music/tmahm1_50.html
I went to the site and can only see the covers of the magazines. There is no link to read the magazines? Maybe it's because I'm on my phone and it's different on my computer later?

Thu May 29, 2014 5:06 pm

If you click on the covers of the issues that are now out of print, the mage of the back/front cover opens up. Beneath it you'll see an arrow to move to the next page.