No 1 Singles Box

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator1, Moderator2

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

No 1 Singles Box

Postby DarrylMac » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:15 am

Hi,

Is anyone interested in a complete UK No 1 Singles box, with all 18 CD's numbered, none of the later unnumbered editions that were issued to meet demand?

Any offerers considered.
DarrylMac

Topic author

Re: No 1 Singles Box

Postby kajsa89 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:51 pm

I also am willing to sell my mint copy of the VINYL edition of this. Please PM me, offers welcome.
Let's get a deluxe Blu-Ray with "Elvis On Tour", too! A release that has unrelased footage, not merely the original movie minus Johnny B!!
kajsa89

Return to Elvis Trade & Sell Forum