Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Real Elvis signed picture for sale

Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Photo page removed from the 1970 International Hotel in Las Vegas photo album book of Elvis. Originally 12 x 9 but has been trimmed to approximately 8 x 10. Signed and inscribed by Elvis “To Michelle Elvis Presley” and also signed and inscribed by comedian Sammy Shore who was the opening act for Elvis from 1969 thru 1972. Price 1400 usd. Comes with letter of authenticity from Rich Consola (Psa/dna Elvis expert). Autograph is also checked out by Roger Epperson. http://postimg.org/image/47gqc9m0f/

If any questions you can contact me directly at: kinnunenal"at"yahoo.com

Re: Real Elvis signed picture for sale

Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:19 pm

This is the same one that members here helped with a week or so ago in identifying the Sammy Shore signature.

In that thread, you admit you recently paid $400 for this, you're now trying to sell it for $1400?

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Best of luck with selling it at that price. The inscription plus the extra signature plus the alterations to the piece mean that it's probably overvalued at $1,400. It might be worth your while placing it in one of the monthly auctions organised by www.rrauction.com. You should find that it does well there. Just take a look at the prices that previous Presley pieces have realised.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:22 pm

DarrylMac wrote:This is the same one that members here helped with a week or so ago in identifying the Sammy Shore signature.

In that thread, you admit you recently paid $400 for this, you're now trying to sell it for $1400?

So what is wrong with him selling it for that price??? It looks like he has spent a lot of time trying to figure out if its real along with shipping it to get authenticated. Is it worth the $1400.. I'm not sure.

Mark

Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 am

Ultimx wrote:
DarrylMac wrote:This is the same one that members here helped with a week or so ago in identifying the Sammy Shore signature.

So what is wrong with him selling it for that price??? It looks like he has spent a lot of time trying to figure out if its real along with shipping it to get authenticated. Is it worth the $1400.. I'm not sure.

Mark

I have no issue with anyone buying and selling to make a profit, but that's a heck of a mark up. A week or so ago, the signature was posted here for members to help validate the second signature, which was identified as Sammy Shore, so it didn't cost the seller anything to find that information. As for other validation, I can't say what, if any costs might have been incurred.

The item itself has been cut horribly, the signatures are "to Michelle", and both of those things would decrease the items value. It just feels like the seller is trying it on a bit, having used members knowledge here to his / her advantage.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:18 pm

I think that a more reasonable value would be in the region of $750/$850. Does that seem fair to those of you who know about such things? I know that a 10x8 promo photo in fair condition inscribed to a fan c.1960 recently sold for $910 on eBay.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:35 pm

DarrylMac wrote:
Ultimx wrote:

Mark

I have no issue with anyone buying and selling to make a profit, but that's a heck of a mark up. A week or so ago, the signature was posted here for members to help validate the second signature, which was identified as Sammy Shore, so it didn't cost the seller anything to find that information. As for other validation, I can't say what, if any costs might have been incurred.

The item itself has been cut horribly, the signatures are "to Michelle", and both of those things would decrease the items value. It just feels like the seller is trying it on a bit, having used members knowledge here to his / her advantage.

Agree ::rocks

Cost for this item? $400 would be at the high-end range, so best to wait till something comes available that would be more reasonably priced.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Hey all. The picture is now framed and has UV-glass. http://postimg.org/image/lk9sr18pr/
About the price.. Getting this for 400 was cheap but after custom fees, shipping, authenticating, framing.. costs have increased quite a bit. Im still a uni student so I dont have much money which forces me to sell some of my collection and this is with inscription so it has to go first. That 1400 is quite average price for a signed picture. Now when framed it could actually go for that. Framed postcard with inscription recently sold for 3500 on ebay. That tells its really hard to put a price tag on Elvis autograph. In RR auctions prices vary from 2000-8000 but there of course the final price is not what the seller gets.

"It just feels like the seller is trying it on a bit, having used members knowledge here to his / her advantage."

Im sorry that wasnt my intention. Im very thankful for the help I got here and really appreciate that. Im only able help people with Elvis autographs and Im more than willing to help if someone has anything to ask about them.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Although it looks good, I wouldn't list it as being framed. Many buyers will not want to pay additional shipping cost, especially if it's glass and not plexiglass. Also, I'd let the buyer imagine how they would like to have it framed.

When you see an autograph signed to a person and expecting to get in the $1400 range, should have pictures and the story behind it, like with this one…

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/book_review ... ional.html

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Thats truly odd signature. Hard to believe its authentic. Elvis had some weird styles in 70s but the handwriting doesnt look good to me although a better picture could help.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:24 am

EPA4368 wrote:Although it looks good, I wouldn't list it as being framed. Many buyers will not want to pay additional shipping cost, especially if it's glass and not plexiglass. Also, I'd let the buyer imagine how they would like to have it framed.

When you see an autograph signed to a person and expecting to get in the $1400 range, should have pictures and the story behind it, like with this one…

1,000,000% certain that that's not genuine - nice supporting story or not.

Sat May 03, 2014 1:04 pm

This one was also signed for Michelle. I bought it from the same seller. Not signed on a photo but still cool!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 04, 2014 6:28 am

Fairchild1171 wrote:I always thought that was one of fakest signed pieces out there. Does not look anything like Elvis' writing. I know Peggy Elzea was a mega fan and met Elvis...but that piece just does not look right.

It doesn't look right because it isn't ---> It's FAKE.

Sun May 04, 2014 12:06 pm

You all got there first. Boy, that is extraordinarily fake!

Not his handwriting. God! Would anyone fall for it?

rjm

Sent via mobile

Mon May 19, 2014 1:14 am

EPA4368 wrote:Although it looks good, I wouldn't list it as being framed. Many buyers will not want to pay additional shipping cost, especially if it's glass and not plexiglass. Also, I'd let the buyer imagine how they would like to have it framed.

This NOT Elvis' handwriting period.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:43 pm

elvisnorway wrote:This one was also signed for Michelle. I bought it from the same seller. Not signed on a photo but still cool!

Wow great signature.

Can i ask how much you paid for it?

Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Paid a lot less than you would think :)

Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:34 am

How much do you want for the postcard?

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:49 pm

Not for sale.