Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Help replacing some dvds

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Hello,
Can anyone help me replace these dvds I bought years ago please?
The first Elvis In Concert CBS Special I got from a website rare elvis footage From a guy called Christian. It was the best quality I have seen. I do not know if he is still active on the forum and can help?
Here is a pic of the cover.

The second is the 20/20 special and I think it had an update program as well.

Any help replacing these 2 programs would be much appreciated :)

Re: Help replacing some dvds

Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:58 pm

If you haven't got them elsewhere already, just PM me your mailing address and I'll send you copies of the discs.