Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Wanted Walmart Elvis the 70s cd

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:01 pm

hello is there any one in NY STATE or anywhere who can pick me the ELVIS CD THE 70s from walmart i went across to Ny state and only 2 60s 1 70s
i need another copy of the 70s , if any one can help let me know, and we can make some kind of arrangement
thanks

Re: Wanted Walmart Elvis the 70s cd

Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:24 pm

I can probably pick it up for you in Phoenix, AZ next week and send it to Canada.

Re: Wanted Walmart Elvis the 70s cd

Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:19 pm

hi Richard thanks that would be great if you could check it out for me there only 5.00 be clad to send the money let me know how you want it
walter

Re:Still Looking for the Walmart Elvis the 70s cd

Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 am

[quote="elvis65"]hello is there any one in NY STATE or anywhere who can pick me the ELVIS CD THE 70s from walmart i went across to Ny state and only 2 60s 1 70s
i need another copy of the 70s , if any one can help let me know, and we can make some kind of arrangement
thanks[/quote]
Still Looking for this cd
thanks