Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

US Male UK ORANGE label press, and othe rarities

Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi there.
I was going to list these on ebay, but thought I might give them a try on here first. I have the following items for sale;

US Male/ Stay Away UK ORANGE label press. RC price guide price for this in M is £100, this grades as VG, little crackling on the run in, but plays loud and clear . I don't think anyone needs telling how rare this one is £50

Elvis On Tour rare 1972 Japanese book. Softback, 90 pages in very good condition, handstitched(stitching has come a little loose, but still intact) on gloss paper, lightly handled(still has a bit of 'new book' smell to it)£50

Elvis a Portrait In Music- Paul Lichter. LP sized soft back from 1983 rare and OOP. In good condition overall, bottom corner bent, small split on top of the spine, contents clean and intact, signed by the author. The was one copy of this on ebay before christmas, and the seller was asking an incredible £188 ! £50

Guts Elvis 1973 small format Japanese softback 180 pages. Book is in excellent condition, but dustjacket has wear on the front and back £15
1972 Tour Photo album (cisco kid suit cover) ex condition £15
1975 Tour Photo folio (red star cover) ex condition £15
Souvenir folio vol 6 ex condition £15
Souvenir folio vol 7 ex condition £15 (buy all 4 for £50)
GI Blues fan club LP promo 8x10. In good condition , Flaming Star pic with facsimile signature on front, promoting GI Blues LP and Flaming Star movie, issued by UK fan club and copyrighted March 1961 £25
His Hand In Mine UK fan club promo postcard EX condition. Blue Hawaii pic, promoting Surrender 45 and His Hand In Mine LP.Copyrighted July 1961£15
Something For Everybody UK fan club promo postcard EX condition. Blue Hawaii pic with Joan Blackman, promoting His Latest Flame 45 and Something For Everybody LP , issued by UK fan club and copyrighted October 1961 £15
RCA promo/disography postcard circa 1973, Spain colour VG+ condition £15
I haven't put up any pics, in case there is no interest, but if there's something you'd like to see, I will put a scan or a pic up for you.