Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

WTB -- Griel Marcus booklet to The Ed Sullivan Shows

Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:37 am

I picked up Image DVD's 3-disc set of The Ed Sullivan Shows, in used but mint condition. When I got it home and peeled off the shrink wrap it was missing the booklet with liner notes written by Griel Marcus. But the discs are unplayed and the box and slipcover are mint.

Does anyone have a spare copy of this booklet?
You'd be selling it to a good home with a permanent and ever-growing Elvis library.
Tell how much you want for it and your paypal addy.

Richard
USA

Re: WTB -- Griel Marcus booklet to The Ed Sullivan Shows

Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:01 am

Richard, check your E-mail. I have the booklet and you can have it free. :)

Elvisly,

Linda

Re: WTB -- Griel Marcus booklet to The Ed Sullivan Shows

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Got it.

Thanks, Linda.