Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

The Biggest Show on Earth 4cd box set 1976 Soundboards

Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:19 pm

I Have a copy of The Biggest Show on Earth 4cd set with 4 soundboards from 1976..all silver pressed. Im willing to trade this for a mint copy of Run On cd & another silver pressed mint cd..that includes audience recordings. Let me know I live in the USA and prefer to trade with someone in USA..but if not thats ok too.

Thank you..I also have a few other imports that I will be putting on ebay..but I will list them here first.