Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ISO FTD vinyl

Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:23 am

I'm missing a few FTD vinyl's. I understand that this is a wild shot, but hey I thought I would give it a shot. I need the following FTD vinyl releases.
Blue Hawaii
Standing Room Only
Good Times

If anyone has extra copies they may be willing to sell, I would offer trade but I really don't think I have anything of equal value to offer in trade (unless your also a Springsteen fan), send me a PM and maybe we can do a deal. I'm in the USA, so I would rather get a stateside deal, BUT I'll be open to an overseas deal. I really need to fill these gaps. I'm trying here before I break down and order from the Elvis shop in London. I have emailed them a few times asking them questions about shipping and have yet to receive a response.

So if you have a copy, send me a PM.

Re: ISO FTD vinyl

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:32 pm

I think ebay is your best option

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:22 pm

The peeps at Elvis shop London are great and highly recommended. Their site states shipping will be added to the order. To me it's always reasonable for overseas and packed excellently.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:04 am

WMarkJ wrote:The peeps at Elvis shop London are great and highly recommended. Their site states shipping will be added to the order. To me it's always reasonable for overseas and packed excellently.

Thanks for the info. I think I may have to break down and order from them. I just found it odd that they have never answered any of my emails. I see your from Jacksonville, you have ordered from them with no problem? I figured shipping would be between $20 and $30.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 am

LSP-4445 wrote:I think ebay is your best option

The three I need never seem to show up on EBay. I did finally get Jailhouse rock a few months back on EBay. I check a few times a week for the other ones, never there. I will however keep looking.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:25 pm

murph1031 wrote:
LSP-4445 wrote:I think ebay is your best option

The three I need never seem to show up on EBay. I did finally get Jailhouse rock a few months back on EBay. I check a few times a week for the other ones, never there. I will however keep looking.

In that case I would go for Elvis shop London ......its very expensive but they wont get any cheaper as time goes by anyway.

Already 75 GBP each + shipping :(

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Little up-date, maybe provide some hope for other searching for these albums
I found Blue Hawaii on Amazon UK, seller still has a copy of the Good Times vinyl, I got the Blue Hawaii vinyl for 40 UK pounds.
I found the Good Times vinyl on Music direct, $70, still waiting on this one to ship.
I found Standing Room Only vinyl on EBay from Italy, got it for 40 Euro.

The Blue Hawaii and Standing room only sellers would not ship to the USA, I had to get them to ship to family in Ireland, and then they are shipping to me.
So provided Music Direct ever ships my copy of Good Times, I now have all the FTD vinyl releases.

Very happy collector here :D