Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

RCA LP

Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 am

HERE IS SOME RCA LP'S THAT i HAVE FOR SALE:
ORANGE LAB:
FOR LP FANS ONLY (R:NM/C:EXC)
GOLD RECORDS VOL. 1 (R:EXC/C:EXC)
KING CREOLE (R:M/C:EXC++)
A DATE WITH ELVIS (R:NM/C:EXC++)
GOLD RECORDS VOL.2 (R:NM/C:EXC++)
PARADISE HAWAIIAN STYLE (R:EXC/C:EXC)
HE TOUCHED ME (R:EXC+/C:VG+)
HOW GREAT THOU ART (R:NM/C:EXC++)
ON STAGE (R:VG++/C:VG++)
LOVE LETTERS (R:EXC+C:EXC++)
MEMORIES OF XMAS (R:M/C:M)
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN (R:EXC++/C:NM)
FOOL (R:NM/C:EXC++)
RAISED ON ROCK (R:EXC+/C:NM)
ELVIS FOREVER (TV) (R:M/C:M)
DOUBLE DYNAMITE (R:M/C:NM)
HAVING FUN WITH ELVIS ON STAGE (R:EXC++/C:NM)
GOOD TIMES (R:EXC++/C:EXC+)
PROMISED LAND (R:NM/C:EXC++)
T.T.W.I.I. (R:NM/C:EXC++)
HIS HAND IN MINE (PURE GOLD) 1976 SEALED
PURE GOLD (R:EXC+/C:EXC+)
BLUE XMAS (R:M/C:M)
ELVIS TV LP (1973) (R:NM/C:NM)

MOST OF THE VINYL HAS NEVER BEEN PALYED OR BEEN PLAYED 2-3 TIMES ONLY.THA'S WHY i PUT RECORDS EXC+ COULD MEAN THAT THE DISC IS ALOMST NEW AND THE SAME FOR THE COVERS. i WILL PUT ANOTHER LIST IN 2-3 DAYS WITH ORIGINAL BLK LABEL STEREO AND MONO.

I ALSO HAVE A QUAD COPY OF THE ALOHA FROM HAWAII TV SHOW. RECORD RE MINT AND COVER IS MORE THAN EXCELLENT.
THANKS,
STEVE