Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

FTD "Fame And Fortune"

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:06 am

I didn't really know where to post this so I hope this is ok. Several years ago I downloaded a copy of FTD's "Fame And Fortune." It was ripped to ape as an image (One track). However when I went to play it, the last song (Put The Blame On Me) was track one. Then the track that was supposed to be track one was track two, two was three and so on. So my question is this : Has anyone ever heard of this title having this "mistake" tracklist before? Could it be a promo or something? Since it was ripped as an image I can't figure out how someone could have tampered with it. Does anyone have any ideas? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bigbossman

Re: FTD "Fame And Fortune"

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:32 am

Welcome to the forum,but be careful,we dont do downloads of FTD product here

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Yeah, I wasn't looking for a download I was telling my situation to see if anyone else could help explain why the tracklist might be different. That's all

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:17 pm

bigbossman wrote:Yeah, I wasn't looking for a download I was telling my situation to see if anyone else could help explain why the tracklist might be different. That's all

Welcome anyway

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Thank you