Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Spankox Re-Load Remix

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Hello,
does anyone has copy of this "Spankox's Re-Load CD?
I'd like to trade with anybody for this CD.
please email if you have it & wants to trade.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Spankox Re-Load Remix

Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:11 pm

I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole I'm afraid. It's not really Elvis.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:32 am

youre wrong!...have you listen to them?

Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Some of these 'remixes' have been posted on this site and then very badly spoken of. So yes, most of us have heard them. They are not for me.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Tony.. wrote:Some of these 'remixes' have been posted on this site and then very badly spoken of. So yes, most of us have heard them. They are not for me.

What do u like from Elvis - You seem to diss every ones effort Tony - Cmon tell me and us what you like - Certainly not remixes and some of Elvis cds too you dislike - You must like some thing -So far on this board you seem to dislike all cds - get a life buddy - I advice you and look at the brighter side of Life - ok
::rocks :smt006
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 am

AMEN, KARLOS!! ::rocks