Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Jumpsuit Buckles for Jeans

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 pm

I have designed a couple of Elvis Buckles bases on 2 of his famous jumpsuits, Aloha and Sundial and are small enough to wear with jeans and look really really cool.
They come in full colour and plain and are 10cm x 6cm (3.93" x 2.36") in size.

Contract me if you are interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Jumpsuit Buckles for Jeans

Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Chicks'll dig these.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:41 pm

That's a gas.

Wed May 01, 2013 3:44 am

Might be interested if the price is right

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Wed May 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Ken, if you walk around with your peacock shirt on wearing one of those buckles, none of us will be able to hold on to our women.

Please go easy on us.

Wed May 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Rob, don't worry your women are safe, I shall be marrying mine in august 2013, you are all invited to the wedding

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Wed May 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Thank you, Ken!

Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Does midnightx know about these buckles?

Thu May 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi guys thanks for your positive comments, they are $32 USD each, I only have less than 5 Aloha colour ones left as the rest of sold out.
I have many plain Aloha and colour and plain sundial, so please let me know if your interested.

Who is midnightx..?