Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

UK joblot of 30 FTD CD titles + three import CD's for sale

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:54 am

Hello fellow UK FECC's,
I have a FTD job lot of 30 titles for sale to UK ebayer’s at the moment which includes the five FTD titles which have since been deleted. Furthermore, I have three import CD'S including operation big apple available to ebayer’s worldwide. All of my CD’s are original and are all in excellent condition. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM, thank you.

Here is what I’ve listed: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mathewc1020/m ... ksid=p3686

FTD's:

Out in Hollywood: Movie outtakes
Long lonely highway: Nashville 1960-1968
Elvis 6363 Sunset
Easter Special
Memphis Sessions ’69
Silver screen stereo
Fame and Fortune
The Nashville Marathon
Fun in Acapulco
Girl Happy
Studio B
It Happened at the World’s Fair
Viva Las Vegas
Harum Scarum
Frankie and Johnny
So High
Spinout
Paradise, Hawaiian style
Double Trouble
Follow that Dream
Kid Galahad
Tickle Me
Loving you (2CD)
Clambake
Easy Come, Easy Go
I Sing All Kinds
Girls! Girls! Girls!
Wild in the Country
Jailhouse rock Vol. 1 (2CD)
Jailhouse Rock Vol. 2 (2CD)

Imports:

Operation big apple (2CD)
Fever pitch
Snowbird

Re: UK joblot of 30 FTD CD titles + three import CD's for s

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Just wanted to let you know the FTD joblot is still available and there is just one day left on this listing. If anybody is interested please send me a pm.

Many thanks.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm

0 bids. Elvis must be very collectable!

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:10 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:0 bids. Elvis must be very collectable!

Unfortunately that is how it goes sometimes on ebay

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

It's an expensive lot and many collectors who'd gladly bid on a handful of those don't want or need the other 25. I'd say that's more likely than 'no one bids on Elvis anymore'