Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Kingtracks:moody blue,gi blues and blue hawaii(request)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:18 am

hi i'm looking for these albums,if anyone have it,I'm willing to trade, inbox me or email me : jessypaquette@hotmail.com

I have almost all the albums that made kingtracks and a couple of golden voice + many rebels tracks(over 138)+just awsome karaoke(album contain early records with the studio version,live version and alternate version very high quality) I have almost all the FTD too, even the news,I have a couple tracks from sound choice,I have the album ELVIS KARAOKE+CDG FILES EXCELLENT QUALITY TOO)I have the dvd a prince from another planet,for those who play guitar and know elvis's lead guitar player,I have his cd,I have velvet+cdg files too and I have a couple tracks from kingtracks and those who wanna know if they can trust me,read the last comment: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=75272&view=unread#unread