Elvis UK Book

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator1, Moderator2

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis UK Book

Postby thommesen » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Elvis UK.JPG

Hello,

I'm after a copy of this book, Elvis UK 1956-1986. I've a copy of the follow up vol 2 but missing this vital book.

Can anyone please help me as I've been after this book for such a long time now.

Please email me

neilthommesen@blueyonder.co.uk

Kind regards

Thommesen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thommesen

Topic author

Re: Elvis UK Book

Postby houndog » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:54 pm

good luck its hard to find as rare as rockin horse smt172
HOUNDOG

you aint nuthin butta.......
houndog

Postby thommesen » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:54 am

Well after all these years of looking for a copy of this book after my original copy was misplaced. I have been really lucky to get another copy & signed to myself by Mr George Richardson now MBE.
thommesen

Topic author

Postby Mike Eder » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 pm

I really want one too. VERY hard to find.
Mike Eder
Mike Eder

Return to Elvis Trade & Sell Forum