Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

STRICTLY ELVIS FAN CLUB MAGAZINES

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Very rare (I know, it is used too often), but STRICTLY ELVIS was THE monthly magazine out of the U.S. I have duplicates of a number of issues (notably the harder to find earlier issues) for sale as follows:

Nos. 1 through 9
No. 12
No. 14 through 18
No. 20

Each issue is $8, or all 16 for $90. Postage will be at my cost -- let me know where your address and how you would like the magazine (s) shipped (box or padded envelope), and I will find out the cost.

They are in good shape and complete. Good photos; great articles; detailed record reviews by a real fan and publisher Rocky Barra; and "news" of the day. Amazingly, Rocky started the Magazine in May 1968 -- hardly a high point of Elvis' career, but the magazines take you through the coming TV special, the impact of the special, and Elvis' return to live performing. Exciting times.

Also, willing to trade for three issues I am missing -- Nos. 10, 26 and 32. There were 84 monthly issues.

They, plus the Elvis News Service Weekly, were my lifeline to the Elvis world during the early '70s.
Last edited by Christopher Brown on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: STRICTLY ELVIS FAN CLUB MAGAZINES

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Christopher Brown wrote:Very rare (I know, it is used too often), but STRICTLY ELVIS was THE monthly magazine out of the U.S. I have duplicates of a number of issues (notably the harder to find earlier issues) for sale as follows:

Nos. 1 through 9
No. 12
No. 14 through 18
No. 20

Each issue is $5, or all 16 for $65. Postage will be at my cost -- let me know where your address and how you would like the magazine (s) shipped (box or padded envelope), and I will find out the cost.

They are in good shape and complete. Good photos; great articles; detailed record reviews by a real fan and publisher Rocky Barra; and "news" of the day. Amazingly, Rocky started the Magazine in May 1968 -- hardly a high point of Elvis' career, but the magazines take you through the coming TV special, the impact of the special, and Elvis' return to live performing. Exciting times.

Also, willing to trade for three issues I am missing -- Nos. 10, 26 and 32. There were 84 monthly issues.

They, plus the Elvis News Service Weekly, were my lifeline to the Elvis world during the early '70s.

I'm looking for the first issue I got from Rocky but don't recall the issue no. I believe it had a picture from Stay, Away Joe but it did have a "Yellow" background maybe in 1969. Please let me know if you have it or know the issue’s no.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 pm

The first issue has a picture of Elvis from Stay Away, Joe but it has a blue border, top and bottom.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:29 am

Issue no. 1 is now sold. All others still available.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:09 pm

No. 9 is also now sold.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:14 am

Hi Christopher,

you got any more of those issues left?

Please contact me at bripet56@yahoo.dk as I can´t seem to pm you.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk