Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Re: Elvis CD´s, cassettes, DVD´s, books and magazines for sa

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Tony.. wrote:
Kjetil wrote:Bumping this thread. List is updated. A lot of goodies are still for sale.

I did PM you a while back, but still heard nothing. Are any of them priced in order to save the embarrassment and waste of time you had with 'KingElvis''??

Not sure what you are hinting at, or if you are just being rude? I both PM´d you and sent you an email message. Did not get any reply - maybe there was something wrong somewhere. I still have "Something" (USD 21), "Behind The Image Vol.2" (USD 43) and "Born To Rock" (USD 34) for sale. Shipping cost will depend on weight, i.e. if you are ordering one, two or three items. Let me know if you are interested, preferrably in a polite manner.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Rob wrote:If you sold everything at once, what is the lowest total proce you'd have to have? In other words, how much for it all?

No PMs, please. Everyone needs to see the minimum price.

Thanks in advance.

I will get back to you over the weekend with an estimated price for the whole collection, should you be interested. As you may be aware, it´s not that easy to judge the value. Will be back.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Watch Tony.

He is rude -- and cheap.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Have a look at the first post. It has been edited, so you and everyone else can now see the mimum price for the whole collection.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Still waiting to hear back from this mystery seller / auctioneer.... :(

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Kjetil wrote:
TCK_KING wrote:
Kjetil wrote:I am forced to sell because of economic reasons. . But I do plan to start buying again at a later stage.

That is a very poor plan......unless you win first prize in lottery.

So what would be a better plan in your opinion? I realize I will lose money and probably not be able to sell everything, but it is better than nothing.

The poor plan is selling and then buy everything again later on......if that what you are thinking of.
But If you have no other option............ :(

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:16 pm

TCK_KING wrote:
Kjetil wrote:
TCK_KING wrote:
Kjetil wrote:I am forced to sell because of economic reasons. . But I do plan to start buying again at a later stage.

That is a very poor plan......unless you win first prize in lottery.

So what would be a better plan in your opinion? I realize I will lose money and probably not be able to sell everything, but it is better than nothing.

The poor plan is selling and then buy everything again later on......if that what you are thinking of.
But If you have no other option............ :(

If you read what I wrote, it says "But I do plan to start buying again at a later stage.". If you read some of the earlier posts, I explained that I will buy at a much slower pace next time around. So this is really no "plan", it is out of necessity. The poor plan was buying too fast in the first place.

Thu May 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Rob wrote:Watch Tony.

He is rude -- and cheap.

I'm hardly 'cheap'. Just ask the chicks! :wink: And instead of 'rude' I would say 'realistic'. :wink:

Thu May 02, 2013 5:47 pm

You've got me on the not cheap part. Jaykeisha once said that you were a fun date.

I'm sure you remember him/her/it.

Thu May 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Rob wrote:You've got me on the not cheap part. Jaykeisha once said that you were a fun date.

I'm sure you remember him/her/it.

Er......no. :?: