Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis Monthly (eBay UK - Auction)

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 am

Hi there,

I have around four years' worth of Elvis Monthly (1984 - 1988) for auction on eBay UK, all reasonable opening bids.

All magazines are very good/ good condition (please check individual descriptions). They have been kept in storage for the past 20 years and have been well looked after.

Postage costs based on standard UK delivery, but I will ship internationally, although postage costs will vary. Please contact me if you are outside the UK.
Also, postage costs will be amended on multiple purchases of these magazines.

(I have other issues available that are not listed. If your require any issues not listed, please contact me with details of issues you are looking for)

Please visit my eBay selling page here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/crowshadow/m. ... ksid=p3686

Thanks for looking and happy shopping,

Regards,
Andy
(eBay: crowshadow)