Eric Lorentzens Elvis Files for Sale + German 78s

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator1, Moderator2

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Eric Lorentzens Elvis Files for Sale + German 78s

Postby Colnago » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi, I can offer, before I sell them via Ebay, which causes uneccessary fees, the first four volumes of Erik Lorenzens Elvis Books Files , anyone interested may contact me via this board or my ebay name ferdinandzurmuehlen.

Also some Gereman 78s for sale

regards

Uwe
Colnago

Topic author

Re: Eric Lorentzens Elvis Files for Sale + German 78s

Postby Tony.. » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:25 pm

What are the German 78's with the prices please?
Thanks
Tony..

Return to Elvis Trade & Sell Forum