Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

The Elvis Book III by Sean Shaver for sale

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Hello everybody,

I am selling The Elvis Book vol. 3 by Sean Shaver. You probably know this one is very hard to get by these days. I bought it through a Norwegian fan club back around the time when it was published (1991). To quote from Shaver´s own site: "This book has 334 giant 11x14 sized pages filled with full color photographs and continues the terrific story line where it left off in volume 2. All the photos are a full page size." The book´s dust jacket is a little worn on the front side. Apart from that, the book is in excellent condition. You can read a lot of warm, exclusive stories in it - it really brings you near Elvis. I am asking USD 1000 - or highest bid. Shipment to Europe will be USD 57,86, to the rest of the world USD 72,74 (I live in Norway).
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.