Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

HUGE ELVIS COLLECTION FOR SALE

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 pm

HUGE ELVIS COLLECTION FOR SALE
UK ORIGINAL LPS INCLUDING
UK RD/SF RCA/RCA VICTOR RED SPOT LPS
UK RD/SF LARGE ORANGE LABEL LPS
UK SF SMALL ORANGE LABEL LPS
UK PL/NL ORANGE/BLUE/BLACK LABEL LPS
MISCELLANEOUS LABEL LPS AND PROMO LPS
PROMO CDS
FOREIGN RELEASE LPS
F.T.D.CDS (too long to list send me your wants list)
WORLDWIDE ELVIS VINYL BOX SETS
OTHER ASSORTED MEMORABILIA
SERIOUS COLLECTORS ONLY
NO TIME WASTERS
REPLY TO EMAIL FOR LISTS
jimboggan@oceanfree.net
i live in Dublin,Ireland I am 61 years old.
in 2008 i was diagnosed with MND/ALS, motor neuron disease which is progressive ,incurable and ultimately terminal
i've been a lifelong collector since 1966
where i'm going i wont be able to bring my elvis stuff with me
so i need to sell most of it before then
i would like my elvis stuff to go to a good home i.e. a true genuine fan.
i live at home with my wife who is my sole carer. my speech is slurred.cant raise my upper limbs.cant even scratch myself.
i have no quality of life. i'm going downhill rapidly. dont know how long i've got.
i am 90% wheelchair and housebound.
i have to be washed,fed,and toileted.
Last edited by memphisjim on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Re: HUGE ELVIS COLLECTION FOR SALE

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:01 am

I'm chronically ill too, been that way for 15 years, so I can understand some of your pain; although with me it isn't terminal. I'm not a buyer, but I wuld like to wish you all the best for as long as possible...

Re: HUGE ELVIS COLLECTION FOR SALE

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Hey!

Could you please email me your list to:

schmid.alfred@googlemail.com

Thanks

Alfred