Rockin' Chicago Vol.1 & 2

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator1, Moderator2

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Rockin' Chicago Vol.1 & 2

Postby Olli0972 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi. I'm a Fan from Germany and looking for the two "Rockin' Chicago Vol.1 & 2" from the Tennessee Moon Label. Hope for an decent offer. We can also exchange because I have the Do-CD "Double-Strike Chicago" from the Strait Arrow Label :wink: Otherwise I will pay with PayPal. Thank you...
Olli0972

Re: Rockin' Chicago Vol.1 & 2

Postby Charley Rogers » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:49 pm

You do know that these are the same shows as you already have by Straight Arrow? The Straight Arrow release (Chicago Double) is soundwise a bit better and the Tennessee Moon CD's are just CDRs.
Charley Rogers

Postby Olli0972 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Thank you for the information. I hear now for the first time, that the "Tennessee Moon" CD's are only CDR's :roll:

Is that really true? Does anyone have more or other informations?

The Sound on the "Strait Arrow" CD is not better for me. For me the sound on the older "Rockin' Chicago" CD's are clearer.
Olli0972

Topic author

Postby WMarkJ » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Just curious how u know? You do not have Rockin Chicago right?
WMarkJ

Postby Olli0972 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:31 pm

From various people I have heard that are silver disks. I have only a copy from the "Rockin' Chicago Vol.2" and the "Strait Arrow" Do-CD and this is my comparison in sound.
Olli0972

Topic author

Postby walkamileinmyshoes » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Both Tennessee Moon discs were silver pressed, at least my copies are originals and no CD-Rs ... maybe there were CDRs before and Tennessee Moon made real discs then.
walkamileinmyshoes

Return to Elvis Trade & Sell Forum