MY 14k TCB is for sale on Ebay

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
Chad Gates
Registered for: 21 years

MY 14k TCB is for sale on Ebay

Post by Chad Gates »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190756754204?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

As the title says i am selling my 14k gold TCb with a 9k gold chain , Will be sad to see this go but needs must.

Sorry but it`s u.k only.

Alan.

keninlincs
Registered for: 15 years 9 months
Mood:

Re: MY 14k TCB is for sale on Ebay

Post by keninlincs »

Good luck Alan,hope it sells well for you

-instagram kenh1964

Topic author
Chad Gates
Registered for: 21 years

Re: MY 14k TCB is for sale on Ebay

Post by Chad Gates »

keninlincs wrote:Good luck Alan,hope it sells well for you

Thanks Ken :) , I have other stuff on there as well like my signed Kaiser chiefs guitar and some Elvis cd,s.
Will be sad to see the TCb and guitar go but the money will come in handy.
Alan.